Safe with me (22)

UNEDITED BECAUSE I HAVEN'T POSTED IN MONTHS

The weeks had finally passed and tomorrow I started teaching classes again. I spent the day cleaning and practicing potions while Severus went around making sure all the Professors were ready.

In my mind this is when everything starts going back to normal. I know it will never be 100% how it used to be. But it hopefully will start to get better.

It didn't take much to get my classroom ready so the rest of the day I spent moving most my things to Severus's chambers. Now that took forever, I never realized how much I had. It took me until dinner until was just about done. I decided to finish everything after dinner so I headed to the great hall. Most the teachers were there, Severus sat in the Large chair in the center and the chair next to him was empty. I walked to the chair and sat in it, giving Severus a smile.

Dinner was served to us fast and many teachers were having discussions while I ate in silence.

"How was your day darling?" he asked, breaking the silence.

"It was fine, I finished up my classroom and spent the rest of the day moving my stuff to your room. How was your day?"

"It was," he paused and looked out before looking at me, "frustrating to say the least," well that was the vaguest thing he could of said.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked. I was kind of bored with this. I wanted some fun.

"No, not really," he replied stiffly. I rolled my eyes and looked at my plate in front of me. "Now now, no need for attitude," he chuckled slightly.

"I just want you to talk to me baby," I conned in a sweet and innocent tone. He glanced over at me with a smirk, "Maybe later darling," he huffed.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and just finished my dinner quickly. Without another word to Severus I left, I didn't look mad or anything.

I was kind of just annoyed with him. He is turning into his old self, he won't tell me anything. And to top it off he won't fuck me, I'm not glass I'm not going to break if he touches me.

I just went to my room to read. I pulled down one of my favorite romance books and stared to read it. About 4 chapter in I heard my door open and close.

I knew it was Severus, but I didn't care. Maybe he will know how it feels to be shut out.

"Why did you leave dinner?" he asked. I ignored him,  continuing to read my book.

"Lily, don't ignore me," he hissed placing a hand on my shoulder. I huffed and continued to ignore him. I could tell he was getting angry because his grip on my shoulder tightened.

"Lily, answer the damn question," he growled.

I rolled my eyes and stood up to face him. "Why? Why do I have to tell you everything but when I simply ask how your day is I get nothing?! Why is that Severus. I find that completely unfair!" I shouted.

He looked at me with an unreadable expression.

"This is what I mean. You say nothing. You won't tell me anything, you won't talk to me. You won't have sex with me. It's like your not even here. You're just the shell of Severus. What will it take for you to talk to me, or for you to just fuck me!" I was beyond pissed. Tears of anger spilled from my eyes

He still just stared at me, it infuriated me even more.

I walked so I was inches away from him. "Severus Snape! Say something anything!" I shouted in his face. Without warning he slammed his lips to mine. My body reacted before my mind could even register what just happened.