We All Have Scars (11)

This is a bit of a longer chapter than usual since I've been posting short chapters lately. Also, a bit of BDSM later in the chapter, hope you enjoy it 😉

Love y'all!

_________________________________

I woke up the next morning, hoping Severus was asleep next to me but, he wasn't in sight. I looked at the time and decided to make some potions for classes next week. I took a quick shower and got dressed before walking down to my room. I walked in and a warm air greeted me. I looked at the table and saw 3 cauldrons, all full of potions.

I saw the closet open and immediately took out my wand. I walked closer and looked inside. "Severus," I whispered. He looked at me then at the time.

"I was going to go after I was done," he whispered, setting down the ingredients. Without warning I jumped on him, hugging him tightly. He hissed in pain and quickly pushed me off. "Severus, are you ok?" I asked.

"I'm fine, I just need some potions before I leave again," he replied going back to the cauldrons. I saw dark liquid on his back and with magic, I took off his black overcoat. Blood coated his white shirt and I gasped.

"Severus! Your bleeding," I exclaimed immediately I tried to unbutton his white shirt but he stopped me. "Severus, please let me help you," I said, but he quickly grabbed my hands, pushing them away from him.

"S-Severus please," I almost cried. He looked at me and sighed. He sat down his spoon and slowly unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off. I gasped when I looked at the damage. Lashes and cuts littered his stomach and back. I touched one slightly and he hissed.

"Severus, what happened to you?" I asked, looking at him.

"I-I lied to him," he whispered, tears trickling down his cheek. I cupped his cheeks in my hand and kissed him sweetly. "It will be ok, this will all be over soon," I whispered, placing soft kisses all over his face.

I knew what potions he was making and finished them within the hour. He took them slowly and little by little the blood started to retract and the wounds started to close, still leaving the marks and bruises. He also took a potion for the pain, it set in quickly and he was already feeling a bit better.

"Please tell me you don't have to go out there again?" I whispered in his ear, sitting on his lap. He hugged me tightly and took a deep breath. "I have to Lily, they will kill us both if I don't," he replied. I turned around and kissed him sweetly, oh how I missed him.

"Please stay awhile," I pleaded against his lips, my hands resting on each side of his face. "I will stay as long as I can," he whispered, his hands wrapping around my waist.

As we kissed I felt him grow hard underneath me. I slowly started to grind against him but he stopped me. "N-No," he whispered, "I don't want you to have to see the scars," he whispered, tears falling from his face.

"Severus, I don't care about your scars, I promise," I whispered as I tried to unbutton his shirt again. He stopped me and pushed me off his lap gently. "Lily, no," he stated again.

"Sev, we all have scars," I whispered. Slowly I started to take off my shirt and pants. With a wave of my wand, the concealment charm started to fade and my scars started to appear. His eyes widened as he looked at my once perfect skin have cuts and bruises.

"We all have scars, Severus, I thought you wouldn't want to be with me if you saw them so I hid them from you," I admitted. He stood up and walked towards me. His hands touched my skin delicately, his fingers traced over the cuts on my throat and the slashes on my wrist. Slowly, he started to kneel and place small kisses on the bruises on my stomach.