Detention (8)

He threw me into his office before slamming the door and pushing me against the desk. "Undress" he demanded. He didn't even give me time to respond before he ripped my clothes away from my body. He was too impatient, he needed me now.

He knelt down and ripped my panties away from me before shoving his fingers into my pussy, his tongue started to work wonders on my clit. "Shit, why so quick?" I slightly moaned, I wasn't complaining. I was just curious.

He didn't answer me, he just pumped faster. My moans gradually grew louder as time went on. "F-Fuck god. That feels so fucking good," I moaned as my hands grabbed his hair.

"That's right baby, I'm a fucking god. I'm your god aren't I?" he asked in a cocky tone. I moaned and nodded frantically. "Yes! Fuck yes! You are my god," I almost screamed. His fingers were so deep in me, they stretched me so far.

I could feel his thumb trying to push itself into me. His whole fist was basically in me. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as my hands gripped at his hair. "F-Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" I screamed as I released without permission. He groaned as he felt my tight walls wrapped around his thick digits.

I was a panting mess as he pulled his hand out of me and sucked his fingers clean, his eyes never leaving mine. Before he was able to continue there was a knock on the door. He growled and rolled his eyes looking at the door before looking at me.

"Don't fucking move" he dressed himself with magic before slipping out the door, shutting it behind him. I sat on his desk quietly, as he had asked. As I sat there the more boredom surrounded me. At least 30 minutes had passed before I had given up. "He isn't coming back" I muttered to myself as I got dressed. I used his fluu to get back to my chambers before I went to my desk to grade yet again, more papers.

As I was grading papers there was a knock on the door. I didn't even get to the sender before the door was pushed open. "I'm here for detention," Andrew Smart pushed the door open.

I sighed and set my pen down. "Good, you can start by grabbing your quill and grabbing a few sheets of parchment," I wasn't happy, there was no smile on my face.

Once he got the paper and quill he sat down. I stood up and walked over to him bringing my quill with me. I wrote I will stop misbehaving on top of the paper and looked at him. "You will write that until I feel you have learned your lesson. No magic, in fact, you will use a quill," I handed him my quill and took his, putting it in my pocket.

Surprisingly he started writing without complaining. I watched for a moment to make sure he was writing the right thing before going back to my desk. I grabbed papers like always as he wrote.

There was a knock on the door and I used my wand to open it. Severus walked into the room. "What can I help you with this evening?" I asked, knowing exactly why he was here.

"I need your help finding a potion," he said quickly as he shut the door. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the potion closet. Before he closed it I said something to Andrew. "I will be out in a moment, no funny business," I warned before he shut the door in my face. He pushed me against the door and pressed his lips to mine. "Last time we did this we got caught," I warned him in a breathy tone. He grabbed my hips and chuckled, "that won't happen again."

He grabbed his wand and silence the room before picking me up, shoving me against the door. "Severus, make this quick. He is going to be suspicious if we are in here too long," I whimpered as he ripped my panties off, putting them in his pocket.

"You think I can make you cum in a minute?" he quickly asked as he pulled down his pants and boxers, " you think I can make you scream within a minute?" I didn't even get to respond before he pushed his member inside of me, starting at a rough pace with no time to adjust to his huge size.

"Fuck," I gasped as he started with a bruising pace. My back brushed against the wooden door each time he thrust up into me. His tip hit new places every time, it felt amazing.

"Oh. My. God," I whimpered with each thrust. He looked at the time. "30 more seconds" he muttered.

He started to thrust even faster if it was possible as one of his hands went to my clit and his thumb started to rub it as his fingers pushed their way inside my already full pussy.

"Oh, Jesus Christ!" I moaned at the intense pleasure he was giving me.

"F-Fuck I'm gonna cum!" I screamed as I tightened around him. He groaned then... stopped, we heard a knock at the door.

"No! No keep going, let me cum," I cried as he pulled out.

"No, go get the door," he said as he used magic to dress both of them. I felt with my cheeks red and my body horny. I was so close, what is so important you had to ruin my boyfriend fucking me.

I opened the door and a group of men greeted me. "Can I help you," I asked in a masking sweet voice.

They didn't even ask before they entered, the tallest man's eyes looked to Andrew first.

"I'm here to hear your explanation on why you gave my son a detention," he said looking around the room. He walked around, looking everywhere. He saw the cracked open door to the closet and started walking to it.

Shit. Severus is still in there.

"I'm sure HeadMaster Snape has Owled you many times for the reasons why," I stated.

"Well I wouldn't be here if that was true, stupid girl," he growled.

"First of all, I'm not stupid don't treat me as such. Second, your son is disrespectful to me and other teachers and disrupts classes," I stated in the simplest way I could.

He walked up to me, towering over me. I crumbled a bit, scared of his presents. "Son we are leaving," he stated. Andrew stood up but I stopped him.

"You can have him when detention is over, Mr. Smart. So please leave so he can finish," I said weakly. He laughed and turned to look at me again.

"I would change your attitude if I were you, Ms. Fairwell," he looked me up and down before turning to Andrew.

I don't know why but I stood my ground.

"He is not leaving," I growled, "he needs to learn his lesson, I'm not going to just sit there like the rest of the teacher."

Andrew's dad looked at me than the death esters behind him. They both were hooded and their heads were down. He walked to me quickly, we were now only inches apart, I could feel his warm breath on my face, and it stank of alcohol.

"I would watch your back if I were you, Ms.Fairwell," he chuckled. He scanned me one more time before grabbing my wrist.

I whimpered in pain as his gripped tightened. "Keep an eye out," was all he whispered in my ear before he kissed my jaw and let go of my hand. He walked out and slammed the door.

"Andrew just leave, I have to go. We will finish this another day," I said in a faltered tone. He quickly grabbed his things and left. I looked at my wrist and a purple mark was already forming.

Yea Should I tell Severus what happened? It would make him angry but I don't think he could do anything to help, there would be no point in telling him.
____________________________________
Word Count: 1444 words

Hey, y'all! Sorry for a short chapter and so sorry for taking so long to get it out. My life has been crazy with finals and funerals and shit like that. Again I'm sorry but I will start posting again and I have a new idea for a fanfic that isn't about Harry Potter, but I'm not gonna post that until I finish one of these so have a good day/night. Love y'all!🥰🥰