𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄

WARNINGS: the book contains mature content (sexual intercourse, gore, abuse of substances, assault , etc)

Tears were swelling up her eyes as she was watching the beautiful woman all over the man she loved. Her slender hands touching up his chest as her red coated lips were nibbling onto his.

Covering her mouth as her body was trembling in shock, she backed away, leaning on the cold wall. How could he get with such a woman? She was beautiful for sure...but why her? And at school over all places. Maybe it was finally time to give up, after all he was going to graduate at the end of the week and she was just a first year, still not knowing a thing about this world of his.

"Are you alright?" the familiar voice made her look up, meeting a pair of dark eyes

Without even realising she stopped crying as soon as his long and muscular arms embraced her in a warm hug, patting her head gently and stroking her hair.

"It will be alright Y/N" his voice was assuring her, but her eyes couldn't deceive what she just saw

"How? He doesn't even look at me" she sobbed

"Maybe you don't even need him to notice you. He's too full of himself, too cruel to ever even think of someone as kind and nice as you" his words were sweet like honey, but her gift made her aware of the intentions behind it

"Thank you Getou, I do feel better now" she said as she pushed him away slightly, getting up and dusting her school skirt

No matter how hurt she was, Y/N was not a stupid girl, she was not going to let herself fall for his tricks or anyones for that matter. She was an ambitious person and dreamed big and far into the future, yet she was too kind for her own good.

The door opened revealing a ruffled up Gojo with smeared lipstick all over his uniform. He glanced from behind his glasses to his friend and the young girl beside him.

"Oh Getou, hey hey!" he waved to his friend with a smile

His blue eyes lingered over the girl for a brief moment before the woman came out of the office with swollen lips and bite marks on her fair skin, kissing Gojo before she made herself vanish around the corner.

Her nails were digging into the skin of her palms as she was trying hard not to either cry again or go after the woman and slash her open.

"What's with the frown Y/N-chan" his voice made her forget about her previous thoughts

A big smile was now plastered on her face, one she usually had whenever he was around her.

"Nothing Gojo-san. I was thinking of getting you a gift for graduation" she cheerfully said

"Don't worry about small things, Y/N. Focus on your studies" he patter her head before he dragged his friend away, laughing and talking like she was not even there anymore

*
"Congratulations Gojo-san!" she smiled as she handed him a small box covered in black satin

"What's this?" he asked as he looked at the small object

"The gift for you" she smiled, excited to see if he would like it

He opened the box gently, looking at the thing hidden inside. A black satin material, looking much like a blindfold. The man didn't know if he should laugh or feel uncomfortable as the gift was rather something you would give to a sex partner. At least that's what he saw it as.

"And how did you think I should use this?" he smirked wanting to tease the first year

"On your eyes of course. I know how sensitive they are due to the power they hold. I thought a blindfold would be a lot more convenient, since the glasses can come off pretty easy, especially during fights"

Gojo was speechless, he never knew how much the girl actually looked over him, she was really considerate, unlike the other girls and women that liked him or felt attracted to him.

"Thank you" he was not sure how to react or what to say, he knew he couldn't ever share her feelings, but he also didn't feel like messing around with someone so young "You're gonna be a second year soon, work hard Y/N-chan" he smiled

Despise his being bright and wide, her smile faded away as soon as she noticed his intentions, he was going to leave. He didn't want anything to do with her, she knew that for a while now, but it still hurt.Seeing him every other day with another woman, watching him have fun with his friends..it all hurt her more than she wanted to admit to herself.

"Yes, I will" she smiled back even if her smile was hiding a broken heart

That day, the day he left her all alone in front of the school gates, it was the day she died. The cheerful girl who brightened up the room, the kind little girl, was all gone.

*

"There's a sorcerer from Osaka's district coming our way. Don't act like a fool, any of you" the old man sigh as he looked at the group of adults

"Of course, when did we act bad?" the young man laughed

"Cut it. They must have arrived" he listened to the multiple pairs of steps getting closer and closer to the room the were in

As soon as the door slides open, it revealed a few well built males dressed nicely in suits. Stepping aside the let the woman come forward, catching the eye of everyone in the room. Her face was stoic, her eye-bags prominent, her (e/c) eyes covered slightly by the rebel strays of (h/c) hair that were falling onto. Her figure was covered up by the traditional clothing, but left her scarred arms opened. The blade from from her waist band was hanging, its sharp side shining in the dim sunlight coming into the room.

"Ah, Y/N, you're here" the old man said with a tired sigh