14

THE THOUGHTS OF AN ATTRACTIVE BUT LONELY MAN

There were not enough words that he knew to describe how he felt the moment he saw her smile like that. It wasn't nostalgic, tragic or even wonderful, it was simply something that made a fool out of his mind.

Egoistic, narcissistic, self centered and many other names could be associated with the man in cause, but none were fit for how he was feeling in that windy night of july.

"Gojo sensei, why are you here?" the dark haired boy asked as he noticed his teacher on his way back to his room

"Watching the stars maybe?" he pulled his casual smile

"Alright then, goodnight sensei" the boy said before continuing his way

And now there was only one thing left for him to do, watch the stary night sky. But he couldn't, his mind was clouded and filled with thoughts, thoughts of her. Her scent was strongly imprinted into his memory, making it harder and harder for him to push her image away. Her sweet words and her bitter ones, her bright smile and her frowns, all of it was making him feel somehow, less lonely.

Gojo has always been aware of how truly lonely he was, but never as much as he was now. He wished for company, for warmth, but he couldn't have it the way he wanted, because he knew he shouldn't.

Picking up his phone, he dialled one of the many numbers he had saved, not checking twice over the name, as he didn't really care to begin with.

"Long time no see, Fumiko" he said with a soft voice as the other side picked up "Eh? Really? That's just what I wanted to hear" he glanced one last time at the sky, trying to perhaps count the stars "I'll be there, wait for me" and the call ended

Ears were listening to his more or less obvious conversation, unaware of that, he went on with his way.

"Gojo! You barely even payed attention to me" the woman whined as she layed naked under the bed sheets

She was watching the attractive men scroll through his phone, trying her best to catch his attention, but failing every single time.

"You're such a meanie" she sighed as she rolled over to get her own cellular device

"Sorry, I am really caught with something"

"A lover perhaps?" she asked in a joking manner

"You know I don't do that" he laughed while putting his phone away

His lips were caressing her soft skin as he trailed kisses along her shoulders, slowly massaging her sides with his slender hands.

"That doesn't mean you can't fall in love" how petty could she even be

"Are you jealous?" he laughed as he watched her

"Should I be?"

'How annoying' he thought as he watched her act like an entitled person. He hated having to deal with women like her, who thought they could get more than just sex from him, those type of women who think they can just change anyone and make anyone treat them so special. He was sick of it.

"It's getting late, I should get back" he said as he started collecting his clothes from the ground

"Already?" she whined some more

"I have work in the morning, can't help it" he said as he got dressed

"It's not fair. Hot guys like you shouldn't work"

He laughed it off as he left, remembering to delete her number as soon as he got into the elevator.

"This gave me a headache" he complained as he ordered himself a cab

Sex always seemed to be his answer to anything and everything. If he was mad, sad, happy or anything of such sort, he would enjoy himself by fucking women.

Sometimes Gojo was disgusted by himself, by his reckless actions, that had no real proper judgment whatsoever, but he it was never more. Just a feeling of disgust lingering to his guts for maybe a few minutes, after he would act like nothing has ever happened. And maybe that was it, maybe nothing happened as nothing really matterd anyway.

Shattered glass and pools of booze were splashed across the pavement, leaving a trail that followed to the inside of the building, leading to the faculty dormitory.

No one was living there besides the old man and temporarily Y/N, so he already knew who must be the owner of the mess.

Following the trail to the door, he couldn't help but peak inside as he could already feel the strong scent of alcohol coming from the room. His eyes scanned it properly until they landed on a half asleep figure, laying on the bed with sheer clothing and an open window.

"You will catch a cold" he said as he let himself in, reaching for the window to close it

The woman was not yet sleeping, so she was more or less aware of the presence of the man, but she couldn't bring herself to say a thing.

"Were you that mad at your sister?" he asked as he leaned on the side of the bed "You shouldn't drink this much, it's no good for you"

His hand caressed her cheek, noticing the familiar coldness that she emitted.

"Why not? I use alcohol, you use women. We are the same, so why bother nagging me when you can't do something for your own issue?"

It seemed like she was awake enough to lecture him, thing that made the man sigh in amusement. Some things change, but some remain the same as he stated.

"Who said me sleeping with many women is an issue?" he was joking, but not exactly, and she knew it

"It is"

"Why?" he looked at her through his black and foggy sunglasses

"Because they are not me" she said with her eyes still closed, her back facing the man as she squirmed in place, trying to find the most comfortable position

"You want to sleep with me?" he asked a question he knew he should never dared to

"I want to..to g-" a large and loud yawn interrupted her sentence

But before he could hear what she wanted to say, she was already asleep, the alcohol finally reaching her good.

"Good night Y/N" he said as he draped a blanket over her, leaving the room in silence

_______________
romance? who is she? we don't know her