8

THE GUARD DOG

THE GUARD DOG

Her eyes were watching through the window of the dorm room, following every move and sound and focusing on the boy that was asleep for a long time now. Her body was tired, her feet were hurting and her head was pounding, yet she was not moving an inch further.

"From this angle you look like a sleepy pitbull" his voice cracked the silence she was enjoying so much

But she did not answer, she kept focusing on the 'target' in front of her, trying her best to avoid whatever feeling was building up inside of her.

"I never thought I would see you like this" he was a persistent man "But even the dogs have to get some rest. Megumi will be fine" he rested his lanky hand on her shoulder

With the corner of her eyes she watched the man with an expression that could kill. She despised having any physical contact with the man, even more than hearing him talk. She despise it so much because she yearned for more each time her skin touched his.

"Come on, you take this way too seriously" he laughed

"And you take things way too lightly. Piss of Satoru"

"Finally you called me by my name. I thought you almost forgot it since you kept calling me whore,hoe...should I even go on?"

She went silent again, but so did he. He watched her from the top of her head to the bottom of her feet. He couldn't help but notice the changes that went on with her along with the years. Her hair was much longer, sign she hasn't cut it ever since he saw her, but her was was tired, her eyebags were prominent and her lips were chapped, unlike those cherry glossed ones she used to have. She was a bit thinner, but had a well built form. Her arms were covered in cuts and scars, probably from the fights she had been in. Her feet were bruised and her clothes were so much different. But one thing remained the same, she smelt like tangerines.

"Stop looking at me or I will crave your eyes off" she growled

"How cruel Y/N, my eyes are my dearest possessions" it was the first time in a very long time when he called her by her name, without any other weird appellatives

"Too bad"

"Go to sleep, you need to rest" he advised her again

"Go away slut" and she was back again with those insults

In a few seconds she was pinned against the tree she was leaning on, with Gojo way too close to her liking and her hand immobilised behind her back.

"I might just lose my patience if you keep miss behaving like this" he almost whispered into her ear "You should test it for yourself if you keep calling me that" he smirked

She was filled with anger, not because of his reckless reaction, but because she couldn't stop her heart pounding so fast, because she was craving his touch, because she wanted to remember how his lips felt against hers...but even if that were to happen, she was far too embarrassed. What could a man like him find attractive in a woman like her?

"Was that all it needed to shut you up? And here I thought I would get to the spicy things" he laughed as he backed away, letting her go

The woman was not feeling well, all of a sudden memories long forgotten were coming back like a wave pushing her down to the bottom of the sea. She wanted to forget it all so badly...yet she couldn't keep them from flooding her persona.

"Y/N?" the man asked as his eyes showed worry for the young woman

She clenched her teeth and gave him a look worth more than any word. She didn't want to be near him and she was trying to make it as clear as possible.

"If you're not going to rest I suppose I will have to keep an eye on you" maybe this approach will make her less..aggressive "After all, how could I let my precious student being watched by a serial killer"

"I am not a serial killer, tone it off" she sighed as she dared to sat on the ground, finally resting

Even if she didn't like many things about Gojo and there were many aspects that pissed her off, she knew what he was capable of. She felt safe, like she could take a break, just for a moment, cause he will be there to stop it. Whatever it would have been.

"Well you sure are something similar. Serial killer, assassin, it's all the same" he watched her from behind his blindfold

Gojo couldn't back away, he didn't want to let the silence take over once again.

"Why did you ran away?" he asked her, knowing that the chance of getting an answer was probably less than 0

"Why did you keep the blindfold?" she almost made it seem as if it was more than just a comeback to him snuggling through her business

"I couldn't get you off my mind" a tired sigh, almost nostalgic, left his mouth "Not even for a day, your face, your name, your voice...weird isn't it?" he laughed

Her heart was fluttering and she was hating it.

"I was a coward. Running away was the easy way"she confessed

His body slumped next to hers, leaning onto her shoulder as he let the coldness of her body sink with the warmth of his.

"We all are, you're one of the few brave enough to admit it" somehow his words were comforting to her

"Blue" she said as her sight was still focused on the door to the boys dorm

"Huh?" Gojo asked confused

"I have never loved something as much as the colour blue. I have been looking for it everywhere. The clear sky of the day, the water of the sea, the night blooming flowers...there's nothing to compare"

He was understanding her words, yet he couldn't say a thing, he felt like he shouldn't anyway. His fingers gazed upon the black fabric of the blindfold, slowly dragging it down, until in hanged loosely around his neck.

His blue eyes were looking into her dull (e/c) ones, and for a second he saw a spark behind the death inside of them.

"Nothing is as beautiful as the blue in your eyes, Gojo"

_____________
tryna act romantic and shit