24

Cause when the sky turns blue and the moon shines bright, that's when the children of the night come out to play

Cause when the sky turns blue and the moon shines bright, that's when the children of the night come out to play. Some are nice and kind, some are naughty and full of life, but all of them are seeking one single thing, the freedom of the shadows that lasts only till the sun rises once again, making them wait in agony until the dawn.

Those type of children were what she always wanted to be, and unwillingly she became one, despite her age. Shadows were casting her sins, hiding her regrets and sorrows as she bloodshed everything that came her way. The things she has done, were all witnessed by the glooming stars and the bright light of the blue moon. Not a drop of shame was found in her, as she kept on sinning like the sun will wash it all away. No matter how clean her body was, her mind was filled with guilt, the guilt carried by her memories. She was cursed. In all honesty, curses were more than just materialised beings that did evil doings. They were far more dangerous than something that could be stopped by the blade of a wicked one or by the flick of a hand. Those type of curses were slowly killing each and every single one, not leaving them at peace, not until they payed the price they couldn't afford.

"Gojo"

She called for his name even tho she didn't know what to say. She was frozen in place, sweat sticking to her forehead and her breathing getting heavier as she ran her way here. Why? It was a simple question, yet she couldn't find the answer to it.

His blue eyes were locked with hers, wishing to imprint that sight forever into his mind, or perhaps imprint the sound of her voice, calling for him so sweetly and caring.

"What are you doing here?" the words dared to leave his mouth

But in all his shock, he forgot to watch his tone, unaware that the question sounded aggressive, as if he didn't want her here, as if her, returning to this place was making his stomach turn upside down.

She gulped down the knot that formed in her throat, leading it down to her stomach. Rethinking her decision was something she didn't want to do, but she found herself doing, since the man she left it all for was now raged perhaps by her sudden reappearance.

"He's is gone" she said, her voice taking ahead of her "Yababa is dead"

The statement she made was one filled with missfortune, it was a call for them. She was not an injured sheep, surrounded by hungry wolves, and her only guard dog was too scared to bark their way.

"Are you insane?" he raised his tone, realising the danger she put herself in

Y/N has always been hunted, ever since she started working for the old man, but even more once he passed his wealth and position to her. It was only natural for people to want what she received, and the only way to get it was to slit her throat. The moment Yababa died she became a target, one that didn't have many defenders, there were more weak spots to her than there were strong ones, considering the title she was holding. When she took a step outside that household, she was handicapped, it was as easy as killing a bug, to kill her.

"You should have never came here, not in this situation" his voice kept raising as he approached her

Her face was stoic, like it has always been lately, but inside of her there was a storm, strong enough to flip a whole ship on the sea. She was scared, tortured by her own feelings as her heart was sinking.

"Indeed, it was a mistake to come to you" she sighed, ready to turn around and leave

"That's not what I meant" he said, his voice slightly baking away

"If you wouldn't meant it, you wouldn't have said it. And anyways, you're right, when was I good next to you?"

He knew that he should've restrained himself, his words didn't help her at all, but he was not aware how to fix what he just tangled.

"Y/N" he called for her, hoping she would at least stop, but she did not "Y/N, watch out!" he shouted as he expanded his domain to protect her from the poisoned arrow that was about to get through her skull

Opening her eyes she saw a different scenery, wondering for a moment if she died and this was the heaven everyone was talking about. But as soon as she turned around, she met Gojo, knowing that it wasn't that easy to get away.

"What...what happened?" she asked a bit taken back

"Someone attacked you. Damn..not even the school ground is safe enough. Maybe they went past the barriers already" he spoke to himself mostly

"Thank you, for keeping me safe"

Gojo glanced at the woman to make sure she was completely safe. He couldn't even imagine what would've happened if he didn't see it on time..he didn't want to imagine.

"I will return. I don't want to cause trouble for you or anyone else" she explained her intentions

"You reeking of blood and they are some blood suckers, there's no way you're moving an inch from my sight" his tone was different from any of those before

"I can decided for my own, I'm not a little girl anymore, Gojo"

He grabbed her wrist, pulling her face closer to his, making her hold her breath under his touch.

"Do I need to crave my name onto you to make it clear? You're mine, you have always been mine. Get that inside your head, Y/N. No matter how far you stray from me, I will always give my hand to you"

His words were confusing to her, as were his actions, but she decided to remain silent for the moment. After all, weren't the flowers he projected pretty?

______________
i swear you will want to murder me some time soon, i just have a feeling