5

MEMORIES

MEMORIES

Her knees were hurting, but she was doing her best to ignore the unsettling feeling, focusing on a much more important thing at the moment.

"No teeth, yeah?" the white haired man said as he watched down to her with a flushed expression

Her mouth was going along his length as his slender fingers were gripping onto the back of her hair, trying somehow to control her movements in order to bring himself more pleasure.

"Fuck, who would've thought you would be this good on your first time?" he asked ironically as he laughed a bit, trying to contain his moans

He didn't want to praise the girl too much, but his moans were already letting her know how good she was making him feel. The sides of her mouth were covered in drool and the funny taste was lingering on her tongue, but she was way too happy to be this intimate with the guy she liked to actually mind any of those things.

"Y/N I'm so close" he said in between heavy breaths

No matter what she desired, he didn't want to disrespect the young girl as much as cumming into her mouth, so he forced her head away as he came on the floor, near her.

"You could've finished in my mouth" she said with such an innocent tone that he was feeling bad for using her like this, especially since he became aware of her feelings

"No Y/N-chan. That's only for the girls I don't like" he winked at her as he bucked up his pants

"So you like me Gojo?" her eyes were full of hope

"Of course, you're my special friend Y/N-chan" he smiled at her as he patted her head

That was not the answer she wanted to hear, but she knew that it was foolish to expect something like that from Gojo. He was older than her and had much more beautiful girls hanging around him. So why would he chose her?

"Ah! I have class in 5 minutes, I need to go" she pouted as she dusted her uniform skirt

"Make sure to get on time, school is important" he laughed as he watched her ran away to catch up to class

For the past two months, Gojo and Getou got closer to the first year Y/N L/N. They made a small bet on who got to make the girl like more, and from one thing to another, they started using Y/N to their liking as the girl was far too naive to even care about such things. Or so they thought...The last week Gojo began to notice Y/N more in some ways and he became aware of why the girl was accepting all of it so obediently. She had feelings for him. But then again he was not the one at fault, neither did him or his friend force her to do anything, and neither it was uncommon for girls to like or fancy him. So for him it was just whatever.

"You played around without me?" the well known voice of his friend made him turn around

"Who says I need to wait for you?" he laughed