26

DEEP INSIDE THE WATER

Little did he know that such a request will make him unable to talk or breathe, intoxicated by her scent and hypnotised by her needy touch. He has never seen her act in such way, it was not romantic or leaded by sexual desire only, it seemed to be much more than that, but he couldn't comprehend why or what was it exactly. One thing he knew for sure, if he found out, he won't be able to take it.

The hot steam from her warm water was heating up the entire room, making everything foggy, from the mirror above the sink to the small window glass. His clothes were soaked in the bath water as he was deep in the water, pressing his crotch against her exposed cunt, kissing her so deeply he swore she could swallow him in one bite.

"Y/N" he moaned between kisses

She didn't respond, instead she bit his lower lip, letting a small trail of blood drip down his chin from his bruised mouth. She surely had her ways of marking the white haired sorcerer.

Tired of waiting and feeling like the weight of his wet clothes was dragging him down, he quickly took the off, trowing them somewhere on the bathroom floor.Both of them were struggling to fit into the small bath tub, their bodies colliding with one another as they were getting closer and closer, creating friction between their pleasure points.

His hand was griping onto her breasts, feeling onto the soft and plump skin, pinching at her erected nipples as she moaned under his touch for more, wanting to feel him whole. Placing her trembling hand over his, she guided the man to her needy cunt, watching with watery eyes his heated face, following his gaze down to his erected penis, wishing to help him out as well, but she was far from able to do so, as he quickly understood her need, moving his thumb in circles around her swollen clit, watching her squirm under him. Seeing that she was indeed enjoying what he was doing, he went further, inserting two fingers into her welcoming hole, pumping and squirming them inside, letting the heat of her canal embrace him.

"Look at you, riding my fingers so desperately" he whispered into her ear "You seem addicted to my touch, Y/N-chan" he slightly laughed

In response to his bitter sweet attitude, she bit his ear lobe gently, going as far as kissing his neck, making the man even more aroused than he was before.

"Gojo" she moaned as she felt her limit reach her

Her insides were shivering as she came undone onto his fingers, still trying to ride her high off of them, but the greedy man pulled them out too quick for her liking, only for the desire to see her longing for his hand.

"Tell me, what do you want from me?" he asked her so seductively that she felt the water turn cold, as his body was far more heated

"Fuck me" she begged of him, waiting to be guided to his liking

With one single motion he moved her on top of him, adjusting their already uncomfortable position in the bathtub, splashing some more water onto the already wet bathroom floor.

"Touch yourself for me" he said as he looked her straight in the eye

Obedient, the young woman did just as he asked, moving her hand to her private area and massaging it, as she whimpered soft noises, embarrassed even by what she was doing, she went as far as to call his name as she was feeling closer and closer due to the fact that she came just a few moments ago. But his hand pulled hers away, stopping her from reaching her climax.

"Making you cum is my job, leave it to me" he smirked as he rubbed his manhood over her wet lips

His moans were arousing her, letting her know that he wanted her just as much as she did and that the pleasure was equal to hers. Gojo grabbed her by the back of her head, pulling her into a sloppy kiss as he inserted his tip into her hole, trying to distract the woman from the small pain she was experiencing, after all, she was still not use to have sex that often, her days of sleeping around were over the moment she stepped into Yababa's house.

"You're clenching onto me so desperately" he moaned

His hands were placed on her hips, guiding her up and down his length, his eyes never leaving hers as he was watching the woman he loved from between his white locks. The scenery in front of him was so erotic, yet so obscene, but he couldn't take his eyes off of her, it was the only moment he felt defenceless in front of someone, but he did not hate it, neither was he afraid of this weakness of his.

"You're so beautiful" he suddenly found himself telling her

She did not know how to respond, it was an unusual thing for him to say, and it may or may not have turned their entire fantasy into more than just sex, or so she started to feel like.

"So fucking beautiful" he said again as he watched her cunt slide up and down his throbbing cock "How am I this lucky?" his expression was strange, somehow affectionate, but she pushed it away, telling herself it was all because of the high of it

Y/N locked her lips with his, taking her time to be tender with him, as she somehow felt the need to, letting her own feelings slip out.

"I want to fill you up, to mark you as my own" he told her as he brought her closer, her chest pressed into his "You're mine" he told her as she felt her walls clench onto him in ecstasy, cumming as he was still inside

He followed his words, shortly cumming in as he already told her he would, letting his semen fall down her thighs.

"And I'm yours" he continued as he patted her head, letting her regain her energy as she was hanging onto him, tired out already

___________
i tried, i am good at writing sex scenes? prob not, but hey, the intention right? right.