7

MEMORIES

MEMORIES

It hurt, more than she wanted to admit or more than she had imagined it would, but she felt like it would be embarrassing to whine over something like this, especially when he was watching her so closely.

"Move, that way we can both feel good" he smirked

The boy was cruel indeed. Feel good my ass, she felt like hers insides were being ripped apart and couldn't help but worry about the fact that she was also bleeding. How embarrassing for her...or so she thought.

"It's hard to do so in this position" she mumbled trying to cover up the hurting in her voice

Being on top for you first time was surely not something anyone would like. The position itself made it hurt 10 times more and it also made it hard for someone who lacked experience to move, especially when the other person didn't do much to make sure it will slid right in.

"Come on Y/N, don't you want to get better for Gojo? He won't hang out with you anymore if you're not willing to do this for him" he somehow scolded her "I am helping you practice, but you don't even try"

The way Getou was manipulating the young girl was surely disgusting and mischievous. He was using her feelings for Gojo as excuses for his sexual desires and so on. It was fun to toy around with such a young mind, having women around his age and above surrounding him was fun only for a while.

"Good girl, move just like that little lady" he moaned as she started to move her hips down his length

She kept going, wanting to please the man and get the experience she needed for Gojo. Ignoring the hurtful feeling she kept pushing her limits to make Getou reach his climax, which wasn't a very hard task, after all he always finished rather quickly.

"Fuck" he moaned hardly before he released his semen on her thigh "Good job" he laughed "Now you can please that whore with your pussy as well"

Y/N felt embarrassed to hear such words coming from the boy, but she never said anything as she didn't want to seem too sensitive, she only smiled in response.

"Excuse me, Kento?" she asked the blonde boy as she tapped on his shoulder

"Do you have any business with me?" the older boy turned around to face the girl

"Have you seen Gojo?" she asked with such sparkling eyes, it made Nanami wonder what she was seeing in him

"I don't think you would want to meet him now, he is busy" that was always the word for Gojo is fucking some girl

Everyone seemed to treat her like she was made out of sheer glass, as if she ever heard that Gojo was playing around with other females she will break. She knew that, she has seen it before, it wasn't anything new, so she didn't see a point in hiding something with such a little value.

"Where to? I still want to go see him after" she smiled

"The room by the baseball courtyard" he sighed as he watches the girl bounce away with excitement

Maybe she just had really good timing, but it seemed like Gojo was already finished with his business, so he was all hers now.

"Gojo!" she called for him name

The boy turned around as he heard the familiar voice. He smiled even if he was tired and really wanted to go rest for a bit, but telling her off from the start would have seemed too cruel.

"Y/N-chan, hi" he greeted her

"I learned something new! I am excited to show you"she said in a happy tone

"Eh? Really? That's nice, show me. But quickly, I'm a bit tired today"

He was curious to see what else could the girl offer him this time. Boobjob? Another blowjob? But how surprised he was when she pushed him backwards, making him sit on the old mattress he just fucked that one girl from the second year.

"What's this about Y/N-chan?" he asked with half a smile

She didn't utter a word, instead she unbuckled his pants and positioned herself on the side of his hips, ready to take him all.

"Wait, what are you doing?" he stopped her, shocked by her actions

"You don't want it?" she was almost disappointed to be pushed away by Gojo in such way

"That's not how you do it. Isn't it your first time?"he asked confused

"Getou showed me" she said with a smile

For some reason Gojo got angry when he heard those words leave her mouth. His friend took this poor girls virginity and he didn't even have the courage to tell him.

"It will hurt like this. Let me show you" he said as he made her lean back on the mattress

She was embarrassed and her courage was slowly fading away. She was scared because of the pain she felt, but she desperately wanted to make Gojo like her in any possible away.

"Are you alright? Do you want me to stop?" it was the first time Gojo needed to ask something like this

Without even her consent, tears were rolling down her cheeks. With a trembling lip she nodded a no, wanting to let his go further as he pleased, but how could he? She was crying underneath him, making it all way too uncomfortable and troubling.

"I will stop, I can't go any further since you're crying"he sighed as he sat next to her "It's alright, I'm not mad. Please don't cry"

His words were empty, she was aware that he did bot mean any of them. He was mad, but not because she wanted to stop, but rather because he allowed himself to get involved into something like this in the first place.

"Has Getou ever forced you to do anything?" he suddenly asked, surprising even himself with the question

"No" it was an honest answer

"Then why are you pushing yourself to do all these things?" he asked her, finally looking into her teary eyes

"Because I like you, Gojo"

Gojo Satoru has received many confessions during his life so far, but not one has ever moved him in this way. His heart was beating faster and he could hear it pounding like crazy, but it was far from being like this because he was flattered by it, but rather due to the anger he felt. How foolish of him...finally the selfishness got to him and was about to bite his ass like no other.

_______________
i never know what to say tbh