9

MEMORIES

MEMORIES

Maybe if both of them would have been drunk that night, maybe that way they could excuse themselves from facing whatever came the next morning. But the only thing that they were was mad for one another, but he was a coward and she was a naive girl falling in love with someone she couldn't have.

"You're not as sneaky as you think, Gojo" she said still half asleep, turning to the other side

The young man was caught in the act, red handed, and there was nothing to back up his lie. But after all, why did he feel the need to lie?

"Are you feeling alright?" but he had to own up to his actions, even if he wished he didn't

"My body feels somehow sore, but I think I'm fine" she said as she finally let the sheet fall of her naked body, standing on her butt

"That's good to hear. It looked like you were in pain at first so I was wor-" he stopped, he wish he hadn't said those words or even thought about them

The girl smiled, as she always did. This time she was happy to hear that her crush was worried about her, even if he didn't have the courage to tell it to the end.She was happy. Happy about his words, about his warmth, about her first night. She was happy to be near Gojo.

"Do you want me to bring you water or anything?" he tried to be polite, but at the same time to ease the tension he thought he build

"No need, I need to get dressed anyway. I promised Getou to meet him today. He told me he wanted to show me something cool" but she was as naive as always

Something in Gojo raged when he heard his friends name. He knew he shouldn't have done or said what he was about to, but he couldn't contain himself. And for that matter, he kept telling himself that he only did it because he felt sorry for her. But the one he was feeling sorry for was only his person.

"Don't" he grabbed her arm, even if she didn't even move from her spot "You should stop meeting Getou, even talking to him isn't a good idea" his tone was different from anything she has heard before, he sounded mad

"Why?" it was a normal thing to ask, but it only pissed Gojo even more

"Do you even need to ask that?" he scoffed pulling her in a rush towards him

He didn't want to do that, but he did it anyway. Pressing his lips onto hers, kissing her witch such tenderness, passion and jealousy.

"Because you like me, remember? You don't need to talk to Getou anymore" he was trying to say it, but he sucked at it "You have me, you like me. You need to keep liking only me"

In her naive mind she didn't think of it as what he wanted it to be, but rather as something insignificant, as the desire of his to be the only one she smiles for. A desire born out of a feeling she was uncertain about. But one thing out of it all was clear, she never saw it as the confession it was.

"Of course! I will only like you Gojo!" her smile was as bright as ever, maybe even brighter, but little was he aware of how much he will miss that one view of her, naked in his arms with a smile worth the sun

"Why are you ignoring me, Y/N?" the man kept bugging her, even if she was doing her best to avoid him

Making silly excuses and literally running away each time she saw him was not enough for Getou to back away, even if he became quickly aware of her actions. It was not like she was the only girl to toy around with, but he had to admit that she was particularly fun. Maybe it was the way she was so naive and easy going, but the reason was not important at all.

"Y/N, I won't be responsible for anything that comes if you keep your back at me" he was slowly getting pissed "Didn't your mother teach you it's rude to turn your back to someone that is talking to you?"

His muscular arm grabbed onto her shoulder, shaming her frail body into the nearest wall. His eyes were looking down at her, trying to find some sort of explanation, but her eyes were shut, not even daring to look at the man.

"Y/N" his voice softened "Look at me"

And in that moment, she felt bad. She felt sorry for him, she thought she truly upset the boy and wanted to apologise.

"I can't. I promised" she confessed

"Who?" he asked even if he knew the answer already

"Gojo, I promised him I will only look at him, I will only like him and touch him" she blurted it all out, finally looking at the boy

It became all clear to Getou, he was not fast enough as he thought. His friend got to her first and won. To him it was all a competition, not even minding what she felt. Her first night was given to Gojo...how mad that thought made him. But he was ready to crush it all, to make her curse the minute she decided to spread her legs for him.

"Oh, poor Y/N" he pretended to be upset, worried and even to pity her "How could he be so cruel?"

Like a wolf, praying on a baby sheep that lost it's way from her own kind, he was watching her closely, making sure to trap her with sugar coated lies.

"What do you mean?" she was confused

"I feel so sorry for you. You must really hate him now..."

"Why would I hate Gojo?" she asked almost as a joke

"Don't you know?" he was acting all surprised

"Know what?"

"Do you wish me to show you? I wouldn't want to hurt you by it...but I think you should know the truth" and finally he got her in the corner, ready to set the final trap

"Oh Getou, you could never hurt me! You're such a good friend of mine. Show me whatever you wanted to" she smiled

And she fell right into it, following him to the room she despised the most. It was that one classroom that was always empty, filled with school supplies and couples hooking up.

The girl didn't need to step too close to the door, as she was already hearing everything.

"Ah yes! Right there!" a woman's voice moaned loudly "Gojo" she kept lewding the place with her voice

The wolf has finally bitten into the flesh of the sheep, savouring the taste of her sweet blood as she vanished before his very own eyes.

________________

let me hear what y'all think, cause i love reading comments