4

SWEET OLD HANGOVER

SWEET OLD HANGOVER

With a pounding headache she woke up wearing the same robe from the night before, the only difference was that he didn't know if she should drink another glass to numb the pain from the headache caused by the alcohol.

"Fuck this shit" she mumbled as she got up

Looking for the new clothes she was given, she trew around everything in her way, making a complete mess out of the motel room.

"What the hell is this..." she sighed as she looked at the the set of clothes

It was far from what she was used to wear, the clothes were more modern and feminine. They were not practical or helpful in combat. The high heels were a big no, let alone the tight dress she was given.
She barely managed to get it past her chest, trowing in s corner the shoes and putting on her old muddy boots. She had not time to show off in any fancy clothing, she was here for a job, no to look for a new style.

*

Her attire or her body, either of them or maybe both made all the eyes at the faculty turn to her figure as she was making her way to the heads office.

She didn't plan to ruin her morning by running into him, but here she was, seeing the face she tried for so many years to forget.

"Had a few drinks last night?" he asked with a smudged smirk

"Stalker much?" her responses were more sharp and blunt compared to the ones she used to give him back in school

"You smell like a liquor shop, not a hard guess" he sighed, still not over the fact that the once sweet girl he knew was a woman he couldn't even understand

"Piss off whore" she clicked her tongue as she walked away to where she was previously headed

Gojo barely heard this word in his life, the only time he was called that was when Getou and him used to joke around, but now a woman he didn't even fuck was insulting him in such ways.

"Did you stick it into the wrong hole or something? She seems to hate you more than the average women" the brown haired doctor laughed as she watched the man frown at her stupid joke

"We didn't have that kind of relationship"

"Oh, so you two did know each other after all. Ex lover if not sex partner" she went on with her guessing

"Not even close. You know I don't do relationships" he almost laughed at the thought

"Then you broke her heart"

"I break many hearts, who's even counting at this point?" he was now seriously amused

"Maybe if you stop wearing that heart breaker title like a crown you would figure it out" she trew her cigarette on the ground as she blew the last smoke away "Y/N L/N was supposed to be the next head of her clan, that's why she was sent to Jujutsu High, yet when she got out she lost her cursed abilities" she was informing the man of something he was already aware of "She was banished from her home and made her way to Osaka, in the higher sorcerer district by spreading her legs and opening her mouth for those disgusting older men that own it. And for what? She's a well paid assassin that gets away with murder only cause she uses a weapon with cursed energy"

Those words and the story alone left Gojo in shock. He never thought he would live to hear such words about the young girl who used to praise him and follow him around with that bright smile of hers. He thought of her as the word pure in human form, but he couldn't help wondering what happened to her.

"It looks like you knew nothing of it" the doctor sighed before she patted his shoulder "Tho I'm sure you must have seen it coming. After all you and Getou were always having your way with the poor lady. Which one was it?"

"Huh?" he didn't understand her question

"Which one did she fall in love with? After all she was surely agreeing to all because she loved one of you" she checked her watch "I have to go. Work"

*

"GIVE ME A DAMN NAME OLD HAG" she screamed as she trow the papers on the floor "I don't have the patience to do this with you right now"

"Calm down, I already told you what to do. Are you really that blood starved?"

His words didn't make sense to her, but somehow it was exactly how she felt.

"I am not a babysitter" she sighed

"Just guard the kid for a few days and you're off. Easy money, I don't get you. Wouldn't you rather do nothing and get paid? Or do you really enjoy the other ways?

His words stung her pride and mind, but she decided to ignore it, after Ll she wanted to avoid causing a bigger scene than she intended to.

"Name"

"You don't need to kill anyone to-"

"The kids name. Otherwise I don't know who to look for" she sighed giving in

"Megumi Fushiguro. He should be in class now, his class is your old one so you already know the way. If you need any assistance ask Satoru. He is his teacher"

"I would rather slit my throat than ask that hoe for help" she gripped onto her own arm

"Please refrain from calling anyone names like that around the kids"

Y/N was pissed, but she knew it was the only way she could avoid a fee that she knew she couldn't afford at the moment. She was getting older and the old tricks didn't work anymore, so getting the money she wanted was harder than a few years back. But she was sure she will manage, she just had to avoid Gojo as much as she could.