25

PLEASE, KISS ME

PLEASE, KISS ME

It was a rare sight for anyone to see someone else eating with such appetite, especially when that person was someone like her.

"You surely were hungry" he laughed

She didn't respond, as she was stuffing her mouth with more spoons of rice. It wasn't exactly that she was that hungry, it was simply the fact that she was looking at this meal like it could have been her last, and in all honesty, she had the right to do so.

"It's good" she complimented the store bought food

Gojo decided to remain silent and let her eat as much as she wanted, after all he felt full simply by watching her eat. Maybe it was childish or immature to think of it like that, but he felt a bit closer to her, now that they shared a meal, like this.

"Thank you for the food" she said as she wiped her mouth with her sleeve

"No problem at all. I can go buy more if you'd like" he offered

"No" she answered as she put back her stoic expression

He hoped it would last more, that look of hers and that tone in her voice. It was rare to see her let her guard down, something he couldn't help but blame himself for, even if he wasn't responsible for her life choices.

"Maybe you should reconsider" he began not knowing exactly what he wanted to get out of this discussion

"I don't want to hear it" she glared at him

"I'm not trying to talk you out of it" he didn't want to fight with her, that was far from his objective

"Then don't say a thing about it" she kept pushing it away

"It was reckless of you do to it, especially since such a little amount of time passed. You should also think about all the people from that house...how you also put them in danger and-"

"No one is gonna look for themselves if not them. It was not my duty to protect anyone, it never was. They should have been aware of it and not depend on me to save their lives"

It seemed cold, what she answered, but it was logic, Y/N was never meant to protect any of the people from the house or anyone for that matter, she had a much different purpose and everyone was aware of it already. It would have been foolish of them to believe otherwise.

"You're so stubborn" he clicked his tongue

Gojo was pissed by how irrational she was acting and how irresponsible and selfish she was thinking, but he also knew he couldn't force her to do anything at all.

"I'm going to take a bath" she suddenly said, trowing the empty containers on the coffee table

Y/N rushed to the bathroom, collapsing next to the door as soon as she entered. Her body was shaking as she was trying to control her feelings. It was something she has never experienced before, pure fear. She was just now realising that she could die in any moment, that there were hundreds if not thousands of people who wanted her dead and who were already somewhere out there, looking for her, wishing to get to her first so that they can take her life. And in all honesty, she was more human now than she has ever been, cause she didn't want to die, she was scared to do so. Facing the danger she brought upon herself was destroying her much more than she could have imagined. The worst part was that she couldn't shed any tears to calm herself, she was paralysed, yet she was fighting for something so meaningless.

"What a mess" he sighed as he picked the trash and dumped it in the plastic bag

Gojo was barely home so he never really bothered to clean, especially not after someone. Having to do so was a funny and annoying thing to him, but he decided to brush it all off under the pretext of her presence, something he craved for so long. He was not sure for how much longer he will have her near him, so he wanted to spend every minute with full consciousness.

The hot water was hugging her body, as she was diven deep into the bathtub, trying to relax. The temperature made the mirror all foamy, making it rather hard to breathe inside the bathroom, but she didn't mind it. She loved the warmth more than anything else, it was as if she was not alone.

"May I come in?" his voice echoed from the other side of the door "I need to get something from the cabinet"

Gojo was having a migraine and as he was the only one usually living in the apartment, he kept all his medicine in the bathrooms cabinet.

"Yes" she said not really caring about the fact that she was naked, after all, it wouldn't be the first time he ever saw her like that, there was nothing she was ashamed of anymore

He entered the room, taking what he needed from the cabinet, avoiding her sight, as he did not want to invade her privacy or come off as some pervy man.

"Are you mad?" she found herself asking out of the blue

He turned around, this time gazing in her direction as he leaned by the doorframe. It was something intimate about him. His casual and loose clothes, his messy hair and even his tired expression.

"Why would i?" he asked back, not giving her an answer

Her eyes were glistening in the dim light of the bulb, they were almost alluring him to come closer, welcoming him inside her mind. Her hand softly moved to the edge of the bathtub, as she leaned a bit over it, water drops falling onto the floor from her wet body and damp hair. He understood that she wanted him to get closer, so he did, walking in her direction and kneeling next to the tub, on her level, boring his blue eyes into her (e/c) ones.

"Please, kiss me" she asked of him with such a needy and soft voice that it melted the man away

Complying to her desire, Gojo leaned closer, pressing his plump lips onto hers.

____________
i will make sure to give you guys a real spicy scene! working on that accuracy:)