20

LUST FOR THE WASTED TIME

Their bodies were covered in sweat, lingering of alcohol scent and filled with lust for one another as they were kissing their ways to the bedroom, across his apartment.

None of them were truly caring about the consequences even if they both knew it so well, none of them were concerned about anything else as they were too desperate to feel the others touch, as they both, in fact, missed it so much it felt like an eternity separated them.

"Gojo" she managed to moan his name as he was going down her neckline with sloppy and wet kisses

His mind was clouded by her as his blue eyes were watching and craving for her appearance just like that, melting under his touch and giving into his moves.

"You've been a very bad girl" he groaned as he licked the tip of her war "Turn around to face the wall and lift up your skirt"

She swear she could hear him smirk, if that would even be possible. Obedient, she did just as she was told, hoping the man would hurry up and please her just like she wanted.

His slender fingers came across her bare thighs, feeling her heated skin, trembling under his touch. His crotch was pressing against her back, letting her feel just how aroused he truly was, teasing her almost.

"You make me feel like I could never stop, Y/N" he said in a low tone, barely holding back

He unzipped his pants, slowly letting them fall onto the ground as he pulled out his erected member. Slipping her soaked underwear to the side, he pounded into her, letting her velvety walls hug onto him and welcome him inside. A soft, yet filled with pleasure moan, came out of her mouth as soon as they became one, asking for more by simply reacting to his movements.

"Y/N" he moaned her name, making the woman want to grab onto something she didn't have

Gojo started pounding into her, more and more, filling the room with noises of their wet skin pressing against one another and their hot breaths that made their way in between their loud moans.

None of them had any shame, not for the fear of others hearing, not for seeing one another like this, they simply enjoyed the pleasure they made.

"Harder" she begged as she pushed her hand onto the fall, in an attempt to not fall to the ground, as her legs were already shaking uncontrollably

His cold hand went under her shirt, groping her breast and pinching on her erected nipple, watching her almost lose her mind from his actions.

"Gojo, fuck" she cursed under her breath "I want you"

Those three words made him go insane as he craved to hear them from the very first moment he felt alone, apart from her and unable to hear the voice that calmed his heart.