Just another Monday

-Chapter 1-
-First off before you continue reading please remember this story is a trigger warning, Suicidal thoughts, lots of different types of bullying, self harm, and sexual harassment. Don't do any of this at home and please don't bully~ Thank you now enjoy Lovelies-

Lovino woke up in the morning to his annoying alarm clock causing a groan of pain and tiredness to which he didnt know which was worse. He crawls out of bed sluggish and walks into the bathroom to clean himself up. He remembered he'd failed to clean his arms after what he did last night.

He examines his badly bruised and scarred arms. He couldn't even handle to look at the rest of his body it was that bad. He turns on the sink rinsing off his arms making sure to add soap to make his arms have extra sting to them which made him flinch but he didn't care. He was so used to it by now it was nothing. The young Italian teen turns off the sink and dries off his hands. He decidedly pulls off his clothes which only consisted of his boxers since he'd just gotten out of bed. He turns on the shower and steps in after giving it a few minutes to warm up the water.

"Shit" he grumbles as his whole body begins to sting from the water but he handles it anyways. He looks down at his body in disgust with himself. All the scars and marks. Many among many, he couldn't even remember which ones were caused by him or by those douches anymore there was so many. It was a routine that hed sit on the shower floor while the steaming water poured down on top of him and the water as if possible washed away his fears. It was the only time he felt safe even if he had the water scalding hot. In the shower he didnt have to worry about fear or pain. Or the other people in the world it was just him relaxing, and the water took everything he couldnt handle away. Maybe that was the reason he took so many showers in a day.

Then theres a knock on the bathroom door.

"Scrub hurry the fuck out of the bathrom and get the fuck out of here for school! I dont want you here anymore!!" The familiar gruff voice of the older man yelled at him. Which broke him out of his thoughts.

"Yes father" He gave a quick reply and turned off the shower. There goes his safety, his home, his only relief from this living nightmare.

He steps out regretable so as he sees the man walked in on him somewhere in those moments of him yelling.

"Looks like ill need to punish you once again for being too slow" The man walks closer to him to which he flinches back. He reaches for a towel gripping it and wrapping it around himself.

"P-Please no father" The tears pricked at the edges of Lovinos eyes, but the man felt nothing no care for the boy.

"Too bad scrub" He spat, the spit hitting the Italians face to where he shrieked back. The man grabs his wrist roughly yanking him and shoving him against the wall. His jaw hitting the wall rough enough it would leave a bruise. He screams out in pain while this man known as his "father" twisted his arm back enough to cause pain. He whimpered out in pain trying to keep his mouth shut for the more he screamed he would give him more pain. Finally the man let him go after he had tears rolling down his face.

"Now get some clothes on and get the fuck out" he spat at the younger one again.

Lovino nodded his head and quickly got out of there. He hurriedly put clothes on, grabbed his sling on bag for school and left without breakfast. He had no choice of course. Once he made it outside and a good few yards from the house he breathed out in relief, But the torcher wasnt over...