Kiss??

The Ferris wheel had reached the peak and the sun shone at the perfect angle to make this moment.

Antonio's lips only inches away from Lovino's.

They looked into each other's eyes. Having mixed feelings of excitement, nerves, but mostly love. Yes love.

Antonio opened his mouth to say something but instead he simply leaned closer hesitating for a moment once there lips were only centimeters away.

Lovino could feel Antonio's nervous breath, shaking a little.

Antonio moved his hands to Lovino's sides allowing Lovino to lean into his hands and in return he placed his soft hands on Antonio's broad chest.

Lovino had never done this before he had no idea what it was like to kiss. Another fact of the matter was, was he willing to open up to Antonio completely? What if Antonio betrayed him?

No. Lovino pushed those thoughts out of his head and only allowed good thoughts to come in.

Antonio smiled softly as he felt the others hands, knowing they both wanted the same thing. He finally removed the last small space between their lips and closed his eyes.

Lovino closed his eyes and leaned in as they kissed. All their nerves went away as their lips fit perfectly against the others.

They never wanted this soft and gentle yet passionate and affectionate kiss to end. Their lips moved together in synchronization as Lovino's fingers slowly trailed up to Antonio's hair and lightly entangled them into his soft curly brown locks.

Antonio's hands softly travel to Lovino's sides, softly rubbing as they kissed.

After several minutes they finally pulled away though they didn't want to.

Lovino slowly opened his eyes to find Antonio's bright green eyes looking at him with so much love, and that gorgeous smile of his spread across his cheeks wide. This made his cheeks turn pink as he was speechless.

"I-I.." Lovino stuttered out only to have a finger placed on his lips. He looks down a bit before back to Antonio's eyes.

"No need for words" Antonio says softly with one of the happiest smiles he's ever seen on him. Antonio leans over and kisses his cheek softly and then hugs him gently.

Lovino smiles a little for once and hugs him back.

The atmosphere was calm and sweet as Antonio slowly pulled back from the hug and scoots over to Lovino softly wrapping an arm around Lovino's waist, being careful not to hurt his lower back or anything.

Lovino slowly leans into his arm, looking out at the now changing colors of the sky as the sun began setting.

He never wanted this moment to end and neither did Antonio.

This honestly had to be the most amazing day for both of them.

Lovino softly sighs contently. Antonio made him forget about his father. Made him forget about the bullies. Made him forget about suicide or his depressing thoughts. Made him forget about everything wrong in his life.

He actually made him feel good about himself.

Antonio brings Lovino closer to him as they're just about as close as they can get. The rest of the ride was calm and peaceful as Lovino rested his head in the crook of Antonio's neck and Antonio moved his hand up to the Italians hair. He softly ran his fingers through the silky red strands of Lovino's hair.

Once the ride had came to a stop both of them were upset but neither complained.

Antonio was the first to stand up with Lovino right behind him. Antonio softly intertwined their fingers together and Lovino was basically hiding behind Antonio out of embarrassment. He was a blushing mess and people had noticed as they looked over at the duo.

Antonio simply smiled at everyone and proudly continued walking with Lovino's hand in his own.

"Ah Lovi~ let's head back to my house sí~?" He asks in a sweet tone as he glanced back at the Italian teen.

Lovino softly nodded not needing to use words.

They hurried back to the vehicle after Lovino complained several times of being cold. Despite his rosy red cheeks and the warmth in his heart yep he was still cold. Figures as much.

Antonio opened the car door for him as Lovino got in and buckled his seatbelt.

He waited impatiently for the other to get in and start the vehicle.

"Slow poke" he mutters once Antonio finally does so.

"Aw come on~ you love me anyways~!" Antonio said cheerfully and began driving.

That shut Lovino up as he looked down at his lap quietly in thought.

Antonio thought he'd done something wrong so he began to panic.

"I-i mean well..!" Antonio tried to say something to fix the problem but Lovino stayed quiet until a few moments later. Which to Antonio felt like minutes and minutes and minutes.

"I.. Do.." Came Lovino's soft voice through Antonio's panicking.