Just a boy

That boy. Lovino. His eyes showed despair and sadness why was that? And he didn't tell him why he wasn't going to school he just slammed the door in his face. It made him curious. Antonio was snapped out of his thoughts by the teacher telling him to focus on the assignment......

When Lovino slammed that door so many thoughts went through his mind and he decided he'd definitely write about it tonight.

Once he knew Antonio left he finally left the house and headed to the store, keeping his sleeves pulled down as he walked in.

-time skip-

Lovino got home with a couple bags full of lots of fruits and veggies. Oh he couldn't forget about pasta. He had to make sure dinner was on time and perfect so father wouldn't get angry with him.

He took out the cutting board and began to cut some fruits and veggies after he'd washed them thoroughly. Each time he cut through he thought if he ended up cutting himself. If he actually did it. If he bled to death. Would anyone truly care? Or was he really all alone in this world.

He sighed and set the knife down for his own safety for now and began putting together dinner.

As soon as he'd finished fixing dinner a loud slam of the door opening caught his attention. He looked up quickly and hurried to finish as he set up the table. His father walked in and growled.

"You didn't finish setting up dinner?? I asked of you one god damn thing to do other than your chores and you can't keep up? You even stayed home! That should've been plenty of time, scrub."

Lovino widened his eyes "I-I tried-"

He was cut off by a loud slap sound and a hand going across his cheek. He held back tears as his cheek swelled red.

"Don't talk back, brat. Now go to your room!" He yelled.

"W-what about dinner..?" He asks in a quiet voice.

"Excuse me, didn't I just say not to back talk??? You just don't listen now do you? What a useless fucking faggot you are. Guess I'll need to punish you. And oh you won't have dinner tonight so go to your room." He grabbed Lovino by the neck and shoved him backwards.

Lovino let out several coughs when he let go and quickly scurried upstairs hiding away in his bedroom as he broke down in tears.

He was scared to death when an hour went by and his belly growled with hunger. He'd cried his eyes out for that whole hour. That's when his father came up to the room.

His loud stomps echoed against all the walls of the house as he stepped up the stairs one by one every foot step loud and clear yet he sounded as if he was taking his time.

Soon a loud banging was on his door and before he could respond his father walked in with a sadistic grin. That was his usual face when he was planning something horrible.

Lovino shook in fear.

"Hey scrub ready for your punishment? Tonight will be extra long for how badly you've been lately" he laughed for a moment "Not like that's anything new. You almost always are." He said as he grabbed Lovino's arm painfully.
"You really shouldn't be on this earth, nobody actually likes you you know? You're just a painful nuisance and you need to be punished, you rubbish boy"

And there's where the painful night started for Lovino.