Promise?

-OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY LOVELIES. I've been busy ever since school started and also family problems all that stuff but I'm gonna finish up this story like I wanted to from the beginning. Still not positive on how many chapters will be left but I know It'll be longer. Also when I finish this story I really want to get into writing another story but I'm not sure what I'll do yet. Anyways enjoy this chapter there will be more!-

A small yawn escaped the boys lips.

Eyelids struggled to open.

For a brief second Lovino was at peace because sleepiness and drowsiness of the morning blocked his mind and thoughts from anything.

Then immediate fear struck his mind, thinking of his father. How he'd beat him. For being late. Not getting up in time. Or any other excuses his father made up just to have a reason to hurt him.

After shooting up from the bed, only sitting up, bringing great pain and soreness all over him.

"Oww..." He groaned and looked around.

That was when he remembered last night and everything that had happened.

That's right.. Assholes had made up rumors and lies about himself and told Antonio.. So he ran off as all his feelings came up and all his thoughts and he just didn't want to have to deal with it anymore.

He'd sprinted home and wanted to painlessly leave the treacherous place everyone called Earth. But that was when Antonio came and stopped him, bringing him to his place and making sure he wouldn't get infections and that was when he came out and told Antonio what was going on. Not the complete story but it was definitely more than he'd told anyone else.

He brought his hands up to his face and rubbed his eyes and cheeks as to wake his sleepy self up a bit more. Without realizing it he began over thinking things and a few tears sliding down from his eyes turned into many tears running down his cheeks like an endless waterfall.

He sniffles and constantly rubbed his wet now puffy red eyes.

"W-why..?? W-why me..?" He choked out questioning, as if speaking to someone else yet no one was there. Or was he speaking to God? He wasn't even sure if he could believe in God after how his life had gone how could any God of any kind give him this life?

After several seconds of silence other than the sound of his crying someone responded.

"You're strong.. Lovino.. To make it this far and still be here.."

Foot steps grew louder, coming closer to Lovino.

He jumped at the voice almost immediately recognizing it. That beautifully deep but not too deep. Rich and sweet like caramel Spanish voice coming from the one and only Antonio.

"Sometimes there's not a reason for the things that happen in life. People say there's always a reason, but in some cases it's just how life is. You don't deserve the things that have happened to you and they most definitely aren't your fault. They just happen because life isn't fair and nobody can control some things, but I know everything gets better. And I'm going to be here for you. You won't have to worry no longer."

Lovino's eyes widened open and he slowly looked up to see Antonio standing there perfect as he always has been telling him words he thought he'd never hear.

"B-but... You don't understand... You don't even know everything that has happened.. You don't know the full story.. And you haven't b-been in my mind.. It's a terrible place." Lovino choked out as more tears fell and he covered his face.

"Shhh.. Lovino.. Lovi, I know I don't know everything about you but I'm still going to be here for you. Believe in me and I know that might take you awhile to trust me or anyone but I'm willing to wait. For you. I'd.. Well I'd do anything for you." Antonio admitted to him and carefully sat on the bed, embracing him in a gentle hug.