Diary Entry 5

Dear,

Diary

This is Lovino again. Yes it's been a long time. During a day I was positive my father wouldn't be home Antonio took me over and I got the rest of my things so now I have my journal diary thing again, since Antonio wants me to move in with him. Of course I decided I want to after all he has kept his promises so far and I am slowly starting to trust the bastard again. I don't know why he puts up with me, but I guess it's fine.

So back to the fact that I'm moving in with him. It does seem a little weird, and I feel kinda insecure about it, but I'm glad I can get away from my shitty dad. It's amazing how put together Antonio is, its like he knows exactly what to do when to do it and is always so put together. He already got an apartment and we went through getting a restraining order against my dad. Everything is working out pretty nicely, even some days I can say are good even with dealing with depression. And of course Antonio does his best to help out. I just hope moving really helps.

I already left high school on Antonio's regards and it was a large relief and stress off my shoulders. Antonio's graduating high school tomorrow and he tells me we are going to be moving into the apartment asap. So I assume within the next couple days? But he hasn't said a specific day nor has he showed me where we are even moving or what the place looks like, so I hope its nice. 

I feel bad about his mom situation though. I mean I don't really know what that's like since my moms been gone for so long, but my dad is an alcoholic so I kinda get it. Speaking about my mom. I found some letters from my mom and I don't understand because the dates on them are recent. Like within a few months and my Mom died years ago. I haven't showed Antonio them, but it makes me wonder if she's still alive. And if she is alive I have so many confused questions. But I also want to find her. I barely remember what she was like but I still love her so much.

Antonio has put in the time to teach me even with all the other things he has to deal with, its kinda incredible actually. He shows how much he loves me everyday yet I'm terrible at expressing my feelings and he manages to still love me. I can't possibly imagine my life without him anymore..

I guess you could say he's managed to gain my trust back. It's hard me to say it, but.. I really love him. Anyways I'm gonna go Antonio is calling me down for dinner and I don't want him finding this diary.

Sincerely, 

Lovino