You're perfect

Antonio's eyes widened as he registered what Lovino had said.

"Wait.. What?" He asks softly and glances over at the very quiet Lovino.

No response.

"You do? Like.. You.. Love me?" Antonio asks as he put the puzzle pieces together.

He still got no response yet somehow Antonio knew inside that that was Lovino's way of saying yes. He couldn't believe it. So many feelings all mixed up inside him began to burst out as he pulled over and unbuckled his seatbelt.

"Oh my god" he whispers and leaned over the console hugging Lovino tightly mentally freaking out.

Lovino squeaked at the sudden mix of emotions from the Spaniard and blushes deeply softly hugging him back after he got over his initial shock.

They stayed like that as Antonio continually kept whispering "I love you too Lovi." Over and over again. Every word hitting home in Lovino's heart.

They both smile into each other's arms happily. They hesitantly pull back.

"Okay Lovi let's get back to my house," he said softly and began driving again.

Lovino smiles softly to himself. They talked about random things on the way back to his house and kept each other entertained.

Once they were home Antonio quickly got out and opened the car for Lovino sweetly. Lovino slowly stepped out, his cheeks tinted pink as he looks at Antonio.

Antonio smiled as he shut the door for Lovino and quickly lifted him up bridal style.

"H-hey!! Let me go bastard!!" Lovino says as his pink blush turns to red almost immediately

Antonio shakes his head as he carried Lovino inside.

"I didn't want my beautiful prince to have to walk anymore~ your feet must be hurting" he says softly causing Lovino to blush even more as he fell silent.

Antonio smiles taking the silence as an acceptance from the Italian. He carries him inside his beautiful Spanish house taking him to the couch.

He delicately places the Italian down on the couch and grabs a blanket for him wrapping him up.

Lovino blushes a soft giggle escaping his lips. This making Antonio grin like crazy and he embraced Lovino in a hug.

Lovino blushes deeply looking up at the Spaniard hovering over him.

"Oh Lovi..~ you're so perfect~" he whispers into Lovino's ear gently. His voice resonating against his ear. He could only blush more.

"Y-you think..?" He asks Antonio softly and a nod was returned along with a soft kiss on the lips.

Lovino closes his eyes and softly returns the kiss. His stomach filling with butterflies. He still wasn't used to these kisses and every time it would make his heart beat like crazy.

Antonio softly pulled away after a moment and stood up from the couch.

"How about we watch a movie~? Oh I'll go get snacks as well!" He says happily running off to the kitchen.

Lovino waited for Antonio to come back and while he did so he felt hot so he decided to pull off his shirt but keep the blanket wrapped around himself.

After a few minutes Antonio skipped back into the living room carrying lots of different snacks. He sets them down on the coffee table in front of them and grabs the remote with a happy grin.

"What do ya wanna watch Lovi~?" He asks sweetly as he turns on the tv.

"Uhm.. I don't really care.. I don't usually watch tv" he said with a shrug.

"Oh I'm sorry do you not like watching tv? We can do something else if you want" he offers as he looks over at Lovino, seeing him bundled up in the blanket.

"N-no it's not that I just don't usually watch tv but I'm fine with watching tv.." He says softly.

Antonio nodded giving him an understanding smile. He puts in a movie that's a cute family movie because Antonio was like a child and loved cute family movies.

He walks back over to the couch once the movie had begun and sits on the couch, scooting over to Lovino.

"Could I join you in the blanket~?" He asks Lovino softly making Lovino blush and nod a little. He opened up the blanket for Antonio and Antonio scooted close wrapping the blanket around the both of them.

"Did you take your shirt off?" He asks softly when he realized he felt Lovino's bandages.

"Uh.. Y-yeah.. It was too hot in here.." He mumbles feeling embarrassed as he sighs a little.

"Oh okay~" Antonio says simply as he wraps an arm delicately around Lovino's waist while one hand rested on Lovino's chest. Essentially Lovino was on Antonio's lap with his head against Antonio's shoulder as he leans into Antonio's arm.

Antonio softly draws circles against Lovino's chest comfortingly as he pulls the Italian closer.

Lovino just couldn't believe this was happening that anyone could treat him this way despite knowing the things that happened to him, but he wasn't complaining. It felt good to feel loved even if it was by one person this one person was his entire world.

They watched the movie in content silence just glad to have each other's love and company.

~So sorry about posting this chapter so late but I hope you all love this fluffy fluff because it won't last for long hehe I'm evil ^^~