No sweetness

~So sorry for not updating sooner lovelies also I'm sorry if I'm upsetting any of you with this story I'm so evil, just continue reading~

A Spanish boy looking of the age around 17? 18? Lovino couldn't quite tell. But he looked close to his own age most likely a little older got out of a red decent looking car.

Lovino couldn't help but stare as he sat on the porch steps of his own home, looking out across. The boy had handsomely brown locks with emerald green eyes that shone with such happiness it made Lovino's heart flutter. To which he had a feeling why and that upset him.

Lovino suddenly looked up from his unconscious dreamy state, snapping himself out of his high school girl thoughts. His father would be home soon he had to hurry up and make sure everything was spotless and hoped for the best.

The Italian hurried back into the house and began tidying up everything. His thoughts slowly kept going back to that Spanish boy but every time they did he quickly distracted himself with something needing to be cleaned in his home.

-timeskip-

"You don't get it do you?!? The little pest does nothing good around here! I want the brat out of my house, Angelin!!"

Lovino peeked his head out the little crack in the door of his room. He was eavesdropping on the conversation his father was having with some girl. He continued listening mostly just hearing his father complain about how bad of a child he was. Then something caught his attention.

"Oh never mind I have plans for the brat anyways so goodbye thanks for nothing"

Click.

The call ended and Lovino's eyes widened, he scurried back into his room as he heard a sigh and feet standing up on the hard wood floor.

He climbed into his bed quickly hiding over to the corner of the bed and shaking like a poor soaking wet cat. He pulled the covers over his head praying to whatever God there was that is father didn't step into his room.

Footsteps got deathly closer to his door one at a time until the suddenly stopped.

Lovino practically stopped breathing for several moments the only sounds he heard were his heart beat beating abnormally fast. He hoped his father wouldn't hear his heartbeat he hoped he'd just think he's sleeping and leave him be.

Then the footsteps began walking again, getting quieter and quieter as they walked away from his door. He sighed a sigh of relief finally beginning to breath again.

That was too terrifying.

Once he felt safe again he climbed out of his bed and hurried to the bathroom, slowly beginning to clean himself when all the sudden he broke down into tears.

Letting himself fall to the bathroom floor on his knees like countless times before he sobbed and sobbed letting all the tears flow from his eyes.

He curled up on the floor hugging his knees to his chest tightly soon his sons turned to simply hiccups and he no longer could cry anymore.

He slowly rocked himself back and forth on the floor in a comforting way for himself.

Slowly but surely he fell asleep with his arms wrapped up around himself and the rocking slowed down until it came to a stop once he was completely asleep.

-timeskip-

Lovino jolted awake to the sound of banging on the bathroom door.

"Little bitch you better open this god damned door right now!! What're you doing in there huh? If you don't open it rig-"

Lovino scrambled to get off the floor and wiped his face. He felt like shit after crying his eyes out it felt like they were all dry and crusty. He slowly opened the door only to be hit by one of his fathers fists which were meant to hit the door but instead his his face.

He flinched back blinking back tears already.

"Oh sorry I didn't see you there" the sarcastic sneer from the older man made Lovino flinch more.

He covered his cheek where he'd been hit.

"Now what the fuck were you doing in here huh? Crying?"

Laughter resonated the bathroom and the man had a sadistic grin plastered on his face.

"Of course you were I could tell, now little bitch I'm mostly in a hurry this morning so I don't really have time to punish you but I will later.. Anyways do all the chores you won't be going to school today I want everything spotless"

"B-but I just did everything yester-"

Smack.

A small whimper escaped Lovinos lips and he held his other now stinging red cheek.

"No buts, I've made a list of things you need to do they are all on the table so get to them, I'll punish you later for both back talking and not responding when I asked why you were in here"

Then his father was gone before he could even respond. Once he heard the car engine signaling that he was truly gone, the Italian broke down once again on the floor. This floor was so familiar to him, it seemed he was always crying or bleeding on this floor...