Whats the truth anymore?

Lovino awoke on the couch alone. He shivers slightly blinking his eyes and looks around seeing no signs of the cheerful Spaniard that he'd fallen asleep on during the movie last night. He furrows his brows standing up from the couch and dragging the blanket along with himself. He wandered off to the kitchen at first expecting to see the happy go lucky Spanish boy humming some stupid Spanish tune while cooking some weird Spanish food.. Only to see nothing where he thought he'd be standing. Only to hear nothing but silence other than the dripping from the sink. Giving a confused look he walked over and shut off the sink. Someone must've been in a hurry not realizing that the sink faucet hadn't have been shut completely.

"Antonio..~?" He calls out softly. He was beginning to get kinda scared. The more he thought the worst his thoughts became on what had happened to Antonio. At first it was innocent thoughts like oh maybe he's upstairs in the bathroom or maybe he went out to grab something from the store. Then it turned into what if he ditched him to hang out with someone else. Maybe he was getting beat up by some asshole like Gilen for becoming friends and more with him. Well.. Gilen didn't know Antonio and himself were more than just friends but.. He could've assumed.

As he turns around to begin searching more of the house his shoulders are grasped with strong firm hands, the one and only hands owned by..

Gilen.

Lovino gasped looking up shocked as he gazes at the furious Prussians eyes. He shook with fear coursing through his veins.

"Ah ah ah, now now looks like your little Spanish boy has been taking care of you huh~? But now that I've figured it out and came here he ran off too scared to protect you~" Gilen sneered in a sweet tone. So sweet it was sick.

Lovino mentally puked covering his mouth so it didn't happen in reality.

"Aw little scaredy baby slut~ I haven't gotten to play with you yet~ so why don't we do that now shall we~?" He asks grabbing Lovino's wrists tightly and dragging him to the bathroom.

Lovino gasped shaking more terrified as he struggles to pull away from Gilens death grip. He violently shakes and turns his wrists, wriggling out of Gilens hands. He didn't want this to happen anymore ever.. Where was Antonio..? Did he really leave him to deal with Gilen alone..? No he couldn't believe Gilen for all he knew the other was lying. He just didn't know..

Gilen groans glaring at the Italian "Stop struggling slut!" He goes to grab Lovino again but the other barely dodges running to the door as a means of escape but he accidentally trips, hitting the ground hard. His chin now stinging with pain along with his knee.

Gilen took this as his chance and grabbed Lovino by his neck pulling him back up to his feet. Lovino shook more coughing as he tried to breathe properly

"We could've done this the easier way but you chose to try and get away~ so now I'm not going to be as sweet" Gilen hissed into Lovino's ear dragging him to the bathroom with less of a fight from the other since he was being practically choked.

"H-help!!!" He had cried out screaming. He had began to cry silently as Gilen tied a cloth around his mouth so he wouldn't scream for help.

Gilen tossed Lovino on to the dirty ground of the bathroom, locking the door behind himself as Lovino sobbed. His sobs muffled because of the cloth as he grabbed to tear the cloth off, Gilen stopped him.

"No no I won't have any of that, slut I know you like being tied up like this" Gilen says as he grabs the younger boys arms forcing him to turn over on his knees, and tying him to the toilet.

Lovino cries silently trying to get his arms off but was too weak to get the ropes off.

Gilen continued with his business leaving Lovino exposed naked with his body in immense pain. He was breathing heavily through what little air he could.

Gilen had left the house completely not untying Lovino or anything. He sobs loudly, crying as much as he possibly could. He tried calling out for help but no one came. No one heard him. His voice was muffled by the cloth. Not to mention it tasted terrible.

Lovino let his head hang low giving up on screaming, and he'd ran out of tears within a couple hours. He'd lost track of time by now and he wasn't even sure anymore if Gilen was lying. What if Antonio really did leave? What if he actually didn't care about Lovino..?

These thoughts haunted Lovino's mind until he passed out with exhaustion...

-Sorry this is a shorter chapter! But it's for a good cause I didn't want to drag out this chapter with what's to happen next! ALSO I APOLOGIZE that I don't update super often school has gotten me super busy but I promise promise promise this next chapter will be up soon!! I hope everyone is still enjoying this story again I'm sorry for so much delay-