The truth

~well I hope you all loved that cliffhanger of sadness I left for you, totally didn't do it on purpose ahaha, enjoy this chapter lovelies~

Antonio was worried sick as he ran out of that classroom after Lovino. He ran down the hallways screaming his name and literally ignoring anyone else.

Gilen tried to stop him, but he basically yelled at him.

"Fuck you! You lied to me didn't you? I can't believe you, you're horrible!" He screamed at Gilen leaving him shocked there as he ran off.

The Spanish boy went straight to Lovino's house, assuming that must've been exactly where he went. He knocked on the door breathlessly and urgently. He waited a few seconds but there's no reply. He knocked again becoming more worried by the second.

No response.

He turned the knob of the door and it opened. Just his luck.

"Lovino if you're in there I'm coming in!" He called out inside the house and began looking around. He walked into a dining room area finding it looked quite nice and normal. Then he saw the kitchen and what scared him even more was what he saw in the kitchen.

"L-Lovino no! Stop now!" He screamed as he moved forward, his motions smooth and quick as he hit the Handful of pills out of Lovino's hand. They once again scattered everywhere on the floor.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Lovino yelled back with tears down his eyes. The Italians entire body was shaking at this point.

"Lovino I care about you, why would you do this huh?? You're coming with me right now" he declared as he grabbed Lovino's arm and practically dragged him out the door.

Lovino pulled back trying to get his arm back. It was sore from Antonios grip  and slightly pushing the sweater shirt sleeve up so it was revealing some scars and bruises.

Antonio kept ahold anyways despite the others attempts trying to pull back.

"L-let go dammit" he whines but his struggling was weak and he soon numbly followed Antonio into Antonios house.

Antonio brought Lovino up to his bedroom and made Lovino sit on the bed.

"No okay, stay right there don't move." Antonio declared and walked into the bathroom. He grabbed a soft towel and soaked it in warm water, slowly walking back.

He walked up to Lovino and began to wipe his tear stricken face with the warm wet towel gently. He smiles sadly as he washed the Italians face.

Lovino closed his eyes gently relaxing at the feeling, it was quite calming and soothing for him. He stayed quiet the whole time and quickly pulled down his sleeve as Antonio was busy.

Antonio finished up "Okay, how about you change. I have some clothes" he started to pull up his shirt as to help but Lovino flinched away quickly.

"N-no it's okay I'm fine with what I'm wearing.." He whispered scared for Antonio to see.

"Lovi you're being ridiculous you should change your clothes" Antonio narrowed his eyes slightly becoming suspicious.

"N-no..!!" Lovino shook his head and began to cry again.

"Lovino please, you need to talk to me.." Antonio said as he took a seat next to the scared and shaking Italian boy. He embraced him in a hug and rubbed his back gently.

This gentle gesture brought pain to Lovino's back and he yelped in pain.

Antonio flinched and widened his eyes in worry.

"Are you hurt or something Lovi?!? Let me see so I can help don't hide it from me!!"

"N-no!!" Lovino yelled and pulled away when Antonio tried to lift his shirt up.