Those who cry are weak

-Chapter 3-

-This chapter is definitely not for kids, just a warning, read at your own risk.. Especially for the rest of this story, thank you and continue reading lovelies-

Lovino entered into the doors of the school building. Many people either avoided going anywhere near him or would laugh at him as he walked to his locker. He does his combination. 4. 21. 17. And click goes the locker. He opens it up tossing his things into his locker with his usual scowl. It wasnt too bad of a start to the day he had had much worse before.

He grabs his books and quickly looks around hoping not to see a certain someone. He shuts his locker and heads down the hallway only to hear familiar foot steps. The steps get closer sounding in an angry manor.

"Hey stupid faggot where the fuck do you think youre going?"

Lovino gasps softly his eyes widening when he grabs his arms. Hes forced to turn around to those piercing red eyes and usual evil smirk. Of course it just had to be Gilen.

"L-let me go you fucking bastard!!" He screams at him to which the other only tightens his grip on Lovino's arms to the point that it hurt and he held in a cry.

"You little shit don't talk back unless asked, haven't you learned not to keep your mouth shut already?" He asks a rhetorical question and shoves Lovino roughly against the lockers. The southern Italian yelped in the pain that it caused him and shut his eyes tightly wishing Gilen would go away.

"J-just go away Gilen" he whimpered softly but all that was given in return was a smack across the face leaving a stinging red mark.

"Shut the fuck up pipsqueak, now get down on your fucking knees!" He commands Lovino but the other only shook his head.

Gilen grabbed Lovino's shoulders roughly and yanked him into the janitors closet. He then proceeded to shove him down on to the ground and he slowly unzipped his pants to reveal his own member.

"Now my little bitch, suck" he commands and yanks on Lovino's hair forcing the Italian to take it into his mouth and suck. He whimpered softly around him and felt hot tears stream down his cheeks as he was forced to pleasure him only once again.

-time skip-

Lovino quickly and quietly tried to sneak into his class that he was now late to but the teacher caught him. Of course it had to be his strict as fuck Spanish teachers class that he was late to.

"Lovino Vargas, why is it that you are late to my class once again? Huh I'm giving you after school detention" He says not even giving Lovino a chance to explain himself. He began to panic, his father would kill him when he got home.

"Please Ms. Bit-.." He stops himself from calling her a bitch and coughs softly "...Martinez, I promise it won't happen again" he practically begs her trying to save his ass.

"You promised that last time" she narrowed her eyes at him.

"If I don't see you at After school detention I'll be calling your parents now take a seat!" She says in her deathly voice, scaring the living shit out of Lovino so he quickly takes a seat at the only open desk. Which happened to be the desk right behind the guy that always smelled fucking horrible. Ugh... Why did it have to be Spanish class that he was always late to..

After the boring period was over he quickly left the room before he had to talk with miss bitch again. It didn't help that people were snickering the whole time that he'd had to be given the "talk" with her and get after school detention.

Now it was lunch period, and as he grabbed his lunch he was roughly shoved by a much more muscled guy than himself. His lunch dropped out of his hands falling into the garbage can of course.

"Heh sucks you now can't eat, dork face!" The guy teased him and shoved him again causing him to fall on his butt on the floor. The lunch room was filled with laughter from every kid around and he sniffles trying not to start crying. He couldn't... Crying was for the god damn weak! And he wasn't weak!!

He wiped his face off and quickly got up, running out of the lunch room and going to hide away himself in the bathroom stall for the rest of lunch period.

As he was sitting on the toilet in the stall with his face down in his arms a person walked into the bathroom.

"Oh is someone in here?" The low voice asked and knocked on his stall. Of course once again the bastard..

Lovino decided not to respond as it was for the better and hopefully the bastard would go away on his own. But he could only hope that.

"Hey, you gonna answer me kid?" Gilen asked and peeked under to see familiar feet.

"Ohhhh it's miss faggot" he teased with a low chuckle.

"Come out faggot right now or I'll force you to" he says threateningly.

Lovino shivers quite terrified and doesn't budge. Gilen climbs under the bottom of the stall to see the petrified Italian shaking with fear and scrunched up against the wall as far back as he could go.

He laughs with a sly smirk on his face "Don't be so scared it'll only hurt a bit when I do this.." He says as he punches Lovino in the gut causing him to hunch over in pain.

"Go away bastard!!" He chokes out trying to scream.

"Hehe I think it's time I take this to the next step" he says in a low dangerous voice as he forces Lovino on to the dirty ground of the bathroom stall. He yelped out in pain as his chin hit the floor badly. That'd definitely leave a bruise later.

Gilen tightly held Lovino down as he begin to squirm in pain and fear. He had no idea what the bastard was going to do.. He'd only ever made him suck him off and beat him up nothing more what was he possibly thinking?!?

Gilen pushed Lovino's pants down to expose his back side and butt. The Italian squirmed more in fear and screamed out in confusing but Gilen shoved his fingers in his mouth practically down his throat
"Shut the fuck up before a break your arm" he commanded and threatened.

Lovino whimpered and choked on his fingers spitting them out and not saying a word. Tears began to prick the corners of his eyes as Gilen began to touch him, starting at his butt and moving down to his entrance.

Once his hand got their Lovino tried to struggle and squirm out of his reach more fiercely but his struggling was hopeless as Gilen was strong and had him pinned down. The older man processed to pull his member out and forced himself into Lovino's entrance without warning.

Lovino gasped and flinched screaming out in pain when he was forced against his will.

Gilen shoved his fingers in Lovino's mouth to shut him up again as he thrusted into him. Enjoying himself while the other was in Pain. Lovino found himself crying with each thrust and soon was left alone, exposed in the bathroom stall as he sobbed into his arms... He... Was... So... Weak..