Chapter 11 ~ Too close

Sky doesn't feel much at first. It all seems like a dream. A dream she cannot get out of. Her body feels numb and heavy from all the alcohol.

A sharp pain in her neck wakes her up from her heavy sleep. Barely able to open her eyes, she can slightly recognize the outlines of hair close to her face. Green hair which softly tickles her cheek.

Questioning what's happening, she tries to get up but no matter how much she tries, her body won't budge. She wants to prop herself up with her arms but something seems to be holding them down. That is when she realizes that she's being pinned down.

"What the hell?! GET OFF-" She tries to scream but begs cut off by a hand being slammed down on her mouth. Jaxon takes his fangs out of her neck while still holding her arms tightly above her head.

The blood from his fangs drips down on her clothes, leaving a red trail. She looks up to Jaxon who stares down at her with cold and empty eyes.

"Your blood... Now I understand why Ryan is so crazy about you. Your blood is one of the sweetest things my tongue has ever got to taste- Are you trying to lick my hand off your mouth?"

Sky: 👁👅👁........ 👁👄👁

She wriggles against his grip, giving her best to get a single tome out of her but it has no use. The sounds are so muffled that even she can barely hear them.

"I tried to hold myself back. I'm sorry. But I promise you that it won't hurt, alright? I'll do my best." He smiles leans back down, causing her to jump in fear. Though Sky feels dizzy from all the alcohol, she manages to land a few kicks on his rips which don't stop him from getting closer, though.

"You smell like a rose. So sweet and addicting." He whispers while deeply inhaling her scent. Suddenly, Sky feels Jaxon being pulled away from her. She wastes no time and gets up, stumbling a little bit from the alcohol in her system.

She looks up and sees Zachary standing there with crossed arms, the door widely open.

"Kaiden is looking for you. You guys made a mess down there and you both are going to clean that up."

"Dude, can't that wait? I was kind of in the middle of something." Zachary doesn't answer him but motions him with his head to get out. Jaxon knows that the mess they made has to be cleaned up before Damien sees it. He doesn't tolerate killing people and especially not at home.

He sighs and turns to Sky who is looking at them with a questioning look on her face.

"I guess we'll have to do this another time." And with that, he disappears out of the room. Sky holds tightly onto Damien's bookshelf, trying her best not to fall.

"You're okay?" She hears Zachary say.

SKY's P.O.V.

Am I okay? I don't know. My head is all dizzy and I can barely feel my body. My lips are numb and so are my legs. Is this what being drunk feels like?

"I guess so..."

"Are you drunk?" He says while closing the door behind him. Is he trying something? Is he going to bite me too or why would he close the door? I slightly step away from him but find myself tripping over a cable.

I close my eyes, getting myself prepared for the impact I'd make with the ground but all of sudden, I feel two arms on my waist holding me back from falling.

"I can smell that you had wine," he looks my face up and down. "Is this the first time you drank alcohol?"

He pulls me back up on my feet which surprises me a little bit. The few times he spoke he seemed anything but friendly. I usually thought he would take advantage of me being all alone.