Chapter 2 ~ Trapped

I RECOMMEND HEARING THIS SONG WHEN I SHOW YOU BETWEEN THE LINES! ENJOY!
~

'Please! Please, no!' I screamed from the top of my lungs but nothing seemed to work. Nobody seems to hear me. The more I scream, the more I think that not even I can hear myself. I try to run faster but I can't. It feels like I am glued to one spot and the harder I try to run, the slower I get.
I feel them following me. I can feel them at my back. My heart is racing like crazy, not knowing where to go. I have no idea where they are but I'm starting to think they are everywhere, able to attack me from any corner. The hallways are dark and seem like they go on forever. I can't reach the end though it's so close.

The little light at the end of the hallway is giving me a little bit of hope. Suddenly the light is gone and covered by a tall silhouette. I almost bump right into it but feel somebody else grabbing me by my hair and pulling me back against his body. I look up only to see the guy with mint hair staring down at me with the most devilish smirk I have ever seen in my entire life.

The other figure is coming out of the shadows as I look up to him in apprehension of getting trapped into his cold embrace as well. The moon light is reflecting itself on his dark smooth skin, his smirk and whole appearance making him look dangerously attractive which only disgusts me more. These people... these creatures have no right to try to seduce me with their charm only to play with me like their prey. I turn my head away from him but he grabs my jaw forcing me to tilt my head back into his direction, giving him a look of disgust.

At this point, I don't see a reason to fight. I just stand there lifelessly, letting them have me however they please because at this point, I have no fight in me left. I feel empty, betrayed, abandoned. As Ryan closes the gap between him and me I look behind him only to see the light at the end of the hallway slowly fading away.

There goes my hope... my safe please... the light... the escape out of this nightmare...

Wait- a nightmare? Is this... just a dream...?

My body jerks hard as I wake up, my breathing heavy and my hand gripping tightly onto the soft bed sheets that cover my cold and shivering body. I look around, frightened by the silence that is surrounding me. I try to figure out where I am but nothing about this room seems familiar. Everything is very neat, the furnitures mainly black and blue just like the bed sheets. I can't ignore there wonderful smell... Somewhat this smell seems familiar to me but I can't make up where I've smelled this before.

Snapping back to reality I get up fast and run to the mirror at the corner of the room and immediately check my neck for any bite marks. Relieved that my skin is still clean from any kind of abuse I sigh.
I was just about to make my way to the door when I put a glimpse at my clothes. I was no longer wearing my original clothes.

'WHAT THE-' my body was only covered in my lace underwear and over that I got a very thin white shirt. I hold my hand over my mouth, muffling all the swear words that escape my lips.

Those dudes actually had the nerves to touch me and undress me?? Who gave them the right to do so?!

I inhale deeply and walk to the door, open it and peek through the doorway, seeing the empty hallway. I haven't checked outside the window yet but it must be raining from what I hear. There must me an open window somewhere in the hallway which makes it difficult for me to hear the possible footsteps of somebody else if they walk up to me.

Come on... you can do this I tell myself and slowly walk out of the room, closing the door behind me gently, barely making any noise. I have no idea where I am. I haven't been in this part of the house yet.