CHAPTER 16 ~ Thick Air

"Took you long enough." Sky hears Ryan say as she enters the room. With him sitting at the edge of his bed waiting for her, she could see the impatience written all over his face.

"I was outside-"

"With Drago. Yes I am aware of that." He says and rushes towards Sky, startling her. He stands in front of her with his hands resting on his hips as if he expects a type of reaction from her. But Sky does not desire to be played with. Now less than usually. Not that Ryan cares, though. He slams his hand against the door next to her head, drawing her attention towards him.

"What's with the long face, hm? Did he give you a reason to hate us more than you already do?"

"N-no it's not..."

"Or did he give you an insight of your miserable wretched little future?" Sky frowns at him while his words leave his lips in a malicious tone. In response, she pushes his broad chest and slams her fist against it.

"Fuck you! Why do you have to be such a jerk?!" She asks and earns a chuckle from him. As much as she tries to push him away, he won't move. Instead, he proceeds towards her. He cups her face into his hand, but harshly, making her look up to him.  

"You just make it so easy to bully you, you know?" He smirks and leans in. As soon as Sky sees his fangs she spits into his face. Letting go of her, he wipes the saliva off him and sighs.

THIS NEXT SCENE COULD BE TOO MUCH FOR SOME OF MY BEAUTIFUL READERS!!! (let's not forget that Ryan is the bad guy)

"You're a real brat. You don't have to be like that, you know? You can also choose to enjoy this." Ryan says with a mischievous smirk on his face, "like last night..." Sky gasps at his words and turns around, her hands covering her flushed face. Suddenly, she feels two strong hands on her waist, holding her in place. Just when she wanted to turn back around, she notices him stepping closer. His body is now pressed against hers and with his embrace trapping her, she got nowhere to go.

"Why are you hiding, hm?" He whispers into her ear, his hot breath tickling her skin. The vibrations of his voice sent shivers down her spine making it hard for her to remain calm.

"Ryan, please let me go..." She pleads. But how can he when this is the state he wants her to be in. Vulnerable, exposed, trapped. Loving the feeling of her quivering body, he takes off his belt while thinking of other ways to make her tremble without using all his force. Human bodies are easy to manipulate. Ryan is capable of stimulating her little body with ease. And though he never found enjoyment in giving a human pleasure, he can't help but find it worthwhile when it comes to her. Something about her reaction when he drinks her blood is so pure to him. Similar to a little angel who tries not to get seduced by a demon.

He holds the belt with his teeth while pulling her hands away from her face and behind her back, using the belt to tie them there. He feels her panic as she realizes that this position makes her more helpless than she's already been.

"The heck are you doing?! GET OFF-" Ryan cuts her off by covering her mouth with his palm whilst moving her hair away from her neck. He looks down at her delicate skin, seeing a few of his bite marks. The thought of Sky being his makes him smile to himself. She feels him lowering his face and moving it closer to her neck, but there is nothing she can do. With her face basically pressed against her door, his hand covering her eyes and her arms tied behind her back she is at his mercy.

Knowing he will suck her blood, she tries to wriggle out of the grip and plead for him to let her go. Just when she expects to feel the sharp pain of his fangs drilling their way into her skin, she bites down onto his hand as hard as she can, ripping out a chunk of his finger.