Chapter 6 ~ Sinned Blood

... just when I thought it was over...

I already prepared myself for the worst when all of sudden, he stopped.

HIS P.O.V.

Her blood. It's probably the sweetest liquid I've ever tasted in my whole life. Her blood is so hot that it seems to burn my chest, giving me the warmest and most comfortable feeling. I feel the ecstasy streaming through my body with each bit I swallow.

Her body is becoming weaker and she seems to lose consciousness. She picked up a good fight. It was fun. But am I really ready to lose this beautiful taste already? If I kill her now then it will probably take me years to find somebody who's just as perfect.

I let go of her neck, licking my lips as soon as my fangs leave that warm soft flesh of hers. She looks at me and immediately covers her neck with one hand while she is holding onto me with her other hand, clearly not wanting to fall. I chuckle softly and step a little closer to her, making her flinch in fear.

Seeing how scared and disgusted she is excites me so incredibly much that I would love to take another bite. Unfortunately, I drank too much already which can clearly be seen in her pale skin, and drinking even more would kill her due too much blood loss.

"Did you like it?" I say and cause her to cry once again. I smirk at her and bend down, picking her up bridal style and walk us back to the house. I'm gonna have some more fun before taking her life.

(A/N: This 'fun' which is not fun of course, is just all about blood sucking. This story does not contain r*pe.)

Her blood is too precious to get wasted just like that. I look at her, noticing how weak she is because she keeps closing her eyes. So I rock her a little, trying to keep her awake.

"Stay awake. I know I drank a lot but try at least."

"Wher... areoutaknf mh.."

I'm trying to understand what she is trying to tell me, probably asking me where we are going. Her body must feel really numb for her. For her not to be able to speak clearly makes me grin.

"We're going home. I would have never thought that I would say this but," I lean up to her and lick her bleeding neck, moaning slightly as that sweet flavor literally seems to be exploding on my tongue. I bite my lower lip while looking down at her.

"... you are too precious to get killed without me enjoying myself on that tasteful blood of yours. I seriously wasn't expecting you to be so delicious."

My words seem to make her cry more making her look so incredibly pathetic. Humans have a short miserable life and have to live with the fear of losing it. They never know when it hits them so I assume all those tears are a sign of fear to lose her life or...

"Tell me. Are you crying because you are scared to get killed or because I didn't kill you?"

SKY'S P.O.V.

I honestly have no idea... at first I thought that dying is the worst thing that could happen to me, but now I realized that it's going back into that house. Going back to hell with the devil carrying me right in.

I don't want him to see me crying, so I bury my face into his neck while gripping his shirt tightly. I hate him so incredibly much but I feel too weak to push myself off his arms. Laying in the arms of a monster that enjoys my pain is making me feel sick to my stomach, but it's not like I got any food in me to puke it out.