Chapter 12 ~ Twice As Bad

WARNING: This chapter contains a lot of brutality which might be triggering to some of you. So for your well being, I ask you to please skip to the part which says "TRIGGERING CONTENT OVER" as soon as you see the warning sign.

"Yo, Pierce. Wake up."

Struggling to open her eyes, Sky slowly comes back to her senses and tries to process what's been happening around her. She realizes that she is sitting on the cold floor and thinking it might be the alley she got dragged in. But when observing her surroundings, she quickly realizes that she is in somebody's room.

Her eyes shoot open, seeing Zachary hover over her. Lead by her instincts, she instantly crawls away from him but gets dragged back by her foot.

"Whoa, where you think you're going?" He chuckles and grabs both her hands to pin them down next to her head. Sky, not as terrified as he expected her to be, tries to kick him off her, but she should know by now that nothing she'll physically do can help her in these situations.

"Just do it. You've done it before, so what's stopping you? Just f*cking do it." She hisses, looking away from him.

"What?" He raises his eyebrow in confusion.

"You did all that just to drink my blood. I'm not bleeding yet, so what are you waiting for? Just freaking do it." Amused by her anger, Zachary leans down at her level and places a soft kiss on her cheek, shocking her.

She wants to ask him what the meaning of this is, but she hesitates, too scared to know the answer.
Suddenly the door opens, and Ryan walks in, letting her hear his laugh. She can't remember when she heard him laugh before, but she asks herself if it has always sounded so wickedly.

"You hear that, brother? She wants to get bitten." Zachary looks over his shoulder and smirks at Ryan, who steps closer till he's right next to Sky. Now she is terrified. With both of them looking at her like she's their dinner, she can't but shiver like a frightened bunny.

TRIGGERING CONTENT

"I know. Ever gotten bitten by two vampires at the same time?" Zachary asks her, pulling her out of her thoughts. She hasn't been bitten by more than one monster at once yet, and she isn't planning on letting that happen now.

Sky starts to scream at the top of her lungs, hoping for somebody to hear her. Damien, Carter, anybody.
But nobody is coming. Zachary puts his hand on her mouth, shutting her up.

"Keep screaming, and I'll gladly bite your tongue off." He says, causing her to quit screaming promptly. He picks her up bridal style and throws her down on his bed, grabbing her right wrist while Ryan comes to her other side, taking the other hand into his.

"I love the idea of sucking the blood out of your neck again, but I just have to taste your other body parts too," he brings her wrist up to his lips, keeping it tightly in his hand while holding her down by her neck with his other hand. This way, she can fight as much as she wants but won't be able to wriggle out of their grips.  

"Fuck you-" She struggles to say while he chokes her. Ryan looks at his brother, who bites into her wrist with relish. His gaze then moves down at Sky's face, which expresses the pain she feels as the sharp fangs drill themselves into her flesh.

Blood rushes out of the wound, the sweet smell befuddling the guys' senses. Ryan inhales deeply and cups her cheeks, making her look at him.