CHAPTER 14 ~ Bad Choices

I KNOW THAT I HAVE YOUNG READERS, SO FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT WANT TO READ MATURE PARTS, THERE IS A WARNING BETWEEN THE PARAGRAPHS!

"HGGH!" After throwing Sky into his bed, he takes off his shirt and puts it into the basket.

"Damn, breakfast. I gotta say you got me there too. If he doesn't believe that, then I don't know anymore." He walks to his nightstand and grabs the whiskey bottle pouring himself a glass, "Though, you were pretty hesitant in the beginning." With his eyebrow raised, he looks down at Sky, who props herself up slowly.

"I'm so sorry it didn't come out of the pistol. It's not like I had any time to study my text." She scoffs and turns her head away.

"My my... Look at that sass of yours. What has gotten into you, little one?" He says while taking a few sips. But Sky doesn't respond to him. She rolls her eyes and sits down at the edge of the bed, looking at the tv.

"You can turn it on. I doubt anything is exciting to watch at this hour but try your luck."

She looks at Ryan, who walks to the wardrobe, watching every step he makes. She didn't think of it then, but when he started stripping, she realized that he planned to get changed.
She immediately looks back at the TV after turning it on, trying her best not to turn her gaze back to him.

She is well aware that his physique is anything but a turn-off. At least not to her. With his muscular torso and that angelic face, she knows that he probably had many fans in his life. But he probably lost those fans the moment they got to meet his personality, which indeed is the biggest turn-off she's ever experienced.

"You struggling?"

"WHAT?? No! I- I'm not. It's not hard not to look at you, you know?!"

Ryan: 🤨

"I was talking about the remote. 😌😏"

He walks up to her and takes the remote away from her hand, turning on the menu.

"Do you want to watch Netflix? You can also check if there is a movie playing right now. Here. This is how you switch channels. This tv is pretty hard to get. I didn't want it, but meh. They thought it was a good idea to get this one since you could get seven with the price... of... four..." Ryan raises his eyebrow at Sky, who's been watching him awkwardly this whole time.

"What?"

"I- Why are you speaking to me like a normal... thing."

He rolls his eyes at her remark and hands her the remote. While going back to his wardrobe, he unbuckles his belt and makes a slapping sound with it after pulling it out.

"Of course, we can also do Netflix and chill if you insist." He smirks at her from over his shoulder, followed by another roll of his eyes, "You think I'm incapable of having a normal conversation?" He takes off his pants and boxers and puts on a new pair, followed by sweatpants.

"I doubt you're capable of anything normal." She jibes while switching through the channels.

"Well, I honestly don't care what you think." He smirks and jumps on the bed, reaching for his glass. He opens the nightstand and takes out his book and his glasses, putting them on.