Chapter 5 ~ Monster

THERE WILL BE TRIGGERING CONTENT. WHO ISN'T COMFORTABLE WITH BLOOD SUCKING BETTER ENDS THE CHAPTER WHEN I SAY 'TRIGGERING CONTENT'

RYAN'S P.O.V.

No matter how hard my punches are, it won't disappear.
No matter how much I ruin my lung just to let it heal again, it won't disappear.
No matter how much I drink, it won't disappear.
It's still there. The hunger. The need to feel her flesh between my teeth.

My vision, my senses, my thoughts, everything is flawed, clouded by just one thing. Her blood. Wondering how warm it feels in my throat I take another sip of the whiskey, letting the burning sensation fooling my senses to pleasure my mind.

But it's not enough. I look down at my hand, thinking about that delicate little throat that I grabbed. Her whimpers, her pleads for me to stop.
I had her here and could have tasted that delicious liquid that keeps her body warm and strong.

Why didn't I do it?! What the hell stopped me??

I ask myself this with each glass I drink, each hit I take but the only thing that is happening is that I repeat one single sentence in my mind.

"I... can't breathe, R-Ryan..."

She couldn't breathe. But that was the point. The point was to let her head fill up with as much blood as possible. So why did that sentence throw me back. Why did it make me numb.

And...

"Why is the f*cking whiskey all gone?!" I ask annoyed. I walk out of the room and hear somebody talking. It's Damien and Carter who are downstairs mentioning the chick's name a few times and how Carter is supposed to take care of her. They are so predictable.

Remembering what I came out for, I walk to the kitchen and take out another bottle from the cabinet, the scent of a human close to me.

I look to my right to see Ruby standing there, her hands behind her graceful back. She is tempting but not tempting enough to beat this whiskey nor my hunger for that other little human chick.

Ruby is a tall beautiful and determined young woman who loves to get bitten, so what the hell draws me to that screaming and whimpering pathetic little creature?!

Hm... probably the fact that she is screaming and whimpering.

"Why are you smiling, handsome?"

"I just love being an asshole." I say and throw the bottle in the air and catch it with my other hand while grabbing my glass from the counter. I look at Ruby and raise my eyebrow at her, wondering what she wants from me. She got that look of expectancy like she is waiting for something.

I look down at her wrists and neck and see that she got a few fresh bites already which gives me clarity about her actions.

"I know what you want from me, Ruby. But let me tell you, you couldn't take it. Wouldn't want to upset my little brother by destroying his favorite toy." I say, just about to pass her when she places her hand on my chest and stops me.

"Ryan, please... I need you so bad... Carter says you do it rough, so why don't you show me for yourself?
I only saw your good side."

Sinned Bloodजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें