Hollywood Arts

Episode: pilot
Prologue-Tori and Savannah move to HA on the same day. Tori sang at the big showcase instead of Trina, same story. The way Sav got in was because of Cat, she showed Principal Eikner a video of Savannah singing and he loved her and thought she definitely belonged in HA. Now let's get onto the story!!

——————

"Kitty Cat!" I yell as I ran into my new home. Cat squealed as she jumped off her stool, making it fall in the process. The two of us run into a hug and fall to the ground laughing.

"Vannah!" Cat giggled as we rolled all over the floor. After the moment died down, we got off the floor and went for a more proper hug.

"I missed you so much love" I say as they pulled away. Cat smiled and ran her hand threw her red curls.

"I'm so excited for you to come to my school, and you can meet my friends!" She says giggling. I laughed and jumped up and down just as excited. "Oh and there's also another new girl coming to our school as well so you won't be all alone!"

"Oh that's great!" I say. 

"Yeah. She sang in the big showcase cause her sister Trinas' tongue almost blew up" Cat says innocently. My eyebrows furrow.

"Okayyyy" I say confused. "Well I'm gonna go unpack okay?"

"Okay! I'll help" Cat says and grabs one of my suitcases.

Once we finished unpacking we flopped onto my bed exhausted.

"Sooooooo, any cute boys at this school" I Say poking Cat's side. She giggled and sits up.

"I guess. Becks cute but his cousin Jade is very protective and scary. One time she chased me with her scissors because I sat on them" she says likes it's totally normal.

"What? Do I need to have a talk with this girl?" I say  crossing my arms over my chest. No one hurts my kit Cat.

"No! I mean, no, it's fine she's my friend. She can just be a bit much sometimes but I love her" Cat says quickly.

"Okay Cat, but I'm not scared of some girl who has a scissors problem" I say before getting some pj's.

"I'm gonna go take a shower" I say.

"Kk" Cat replies and goes and cuddles with her giraffe in her room.

—————
(outfit at the top)

"Come on Sav let's go!" Cat yelled from the front door. I groaned trying to find my shoes. 

"I'm coming!" I yelled back. I had searched my whole room and  found nothing so then I decided to check Cats.

"Ah hah" I say shaking my head as I saw my shoes on the floor close to her bed. I don't even know why she would steel them, black's not really her style. I chuckled before putting them on. Oh Cat. When I got outside Cat was waiting impatiently at my car. I put my hands up in surrender before getting in the drivers seat.

"Your car is so cool Sav!" Cat said excitedly looking at my 1980 Black Camaro. I thanked her with a wide smile. I worked really hard for that car. Spent years saving up for it. I made the car roar loudly and Cat giggled. We sang to songs on the drive there while Cat gave directions to the school.

When we got there, I parked in a spot and turned the engine off and then they got out. People stopped what they were doing to look at the nice car that pulled in and their eyes widened when they saw Cat get out of it with a big smile. I'm sure no one would have thought that. Then I got out and put my arm around Cat

"People are staring" Cat whispered to me. I shrugged and whispered back in Cats ear.

"That's because you are just so adorable kit Cat"