Beck falls for Tori

HA YALL THOUGHT! April fools! I'm not quiting on this story lmao. I just haven't pranked people in so long heheheheheh. I've put toomuch of my effort in this to fanfic to quit now. Now go read the chapter my sexies.

——————

"Just tell us where the girl is" Andre says in Character as him, Beck and I act out a scene.

"I told you. I don't know!" Beck shouts.

"Okay" I say uncrossing my arms. "If you don't know, you don't know" I turn my back to him and then spin around and slap him. Ah this activity is fun. "Now do you know?!"

"Hey man, get your partner off me!" Beck says to Andre who smirks.

"You better tell her what she wants to know"

"You got three seconds to talk!"

"I- i don't—"

Slap.

"I- she's in my basement! She's in my basement" Beck cries as he falls off his chair in sobs. I smirk and nod triumphantly.

"Boring"

We all turn our heads to Sikowitz who has his feet lifted over the back of someone's chair. Beck gets up from the floor and swings his arm over my shoulder. I laugh lightly at his red cheek.  I didn't slap him that hard did I?

"That was boring?" Andre asks incredulously.

"Yeah, it was all too predictable. There were no—Ahh— surprises" He says.

"I enjoyed the slapping" I smirk. I hear Jade laugh while Beck scoffs. I chuckle and lean up and kiss his cheek where I slapped him as a sorry.

"The entertainment is so much more entertaining when the characters do things the audience doesn't expect"

"I don't get what you're trying trying to say here" Robbie says.

"You bewildered everybody" Rex remarks and everyone nods in agreement.

"Alright , okay maybe I'm wrong. Lest move on to something else" Sikowitz claps and we all take our seats. "Let's talk about our hopes and dreams. Tori!" He points at Tori who smiles weirdly and point back at him.

"Sikowitz"

"What's you biggest hope and or dream?" He asks with a goofy grin and sitting on the steps in front of her with his chin resting on his fists.

"Uhhhhh, probably to be a pop star" She answers hopefully. "A really successful singer". Waiting for Sikowitz to give her advice or tell her her dream is great, instead, he laughs. We all stare at him as he continues to laugh in Tori's face.

"What?" Tori asks laughing nervously.

"Well, maybe you could sing at weddings. For the hearing impaired" He laughs again and all of our mouths fall open in disbelief.

"Okay this is the most fun class ever" Jade smiles. I cover my mouth to keep myself from laughing. Sikowitz continues to laugh.

"You really don't think I can make it as a singer?" Tori asks sadly.

"Nope." Sikowitz pops the 'p'. Silence takes over the class not believing our own beloved teacher crushed someone's dream.

"Ha!" He yells all of a sudden. "You see? You're all staring at me with rapt attention. Why? Because as a teacher, you expect me to encourage my students, not puke on their dreams. Right?"

"Right" the class says collectively.

"Uh huh" Tori says.

"This is what I was trying to explain. When characters do the unexpected—" Sikowitz falls causing some people to sit up in their seats.