Beggin' on your knees

That title be soooooo sus bro lmao

Anywayyyyy. Sorry for not updating in for fucking ever. But now I have spring break so I'll update lots.
—————

Tori and I sat on the side of the classroom during music class as everyone, including ourselves, singing to a song before class ended. Robbie was in this class as well, I don't know why since he's not the greatest singer, and he was standing on the opposite wall of us. The sound of everyone's voices rang smoothly around the room. That was until the last note of the song hit and someone, Robbie, started singing incredibly off key, making everyone make scrunched up faces. Tori and I looked at each other before glancing at Robbie with raised eyebrows.

"Hold up, hold up. Someone was off key" Our teacher raises an eyebrow. We all look at Robbie.

"Yeah, who was it?" Tori asks.

"Two hint, Robbie and Shapiro" Rex states. Robbie looks at him offended.

"My singing was not off"

"Man, your whole life is off" I crack a smirk. Even if he is a puppet, I love him.

"We'll, I think maybe, uh, Savannah or Tori were off key" Robbie says. My mouth falls open.

"Shut it, Shapiro"

"Well!" Tori scoffs.

"Uh, They weren't off. Tori was perfect. Really nice tone" A boy who I know as Ryder says. I squint my eyes at him. Typical bad boy aura. Leather jacket dark hair, perfectly punchable face. Pig. I glance at Tori who was flushed in the face slightly.

"Handsome boy thinks I was perfect" Tori smiles.

"I was alright I guess" I roll my eyes. The bell rings and everyone grabs their stuff.

"Ah ah, not so fast. Let's talk about your homework assignment" Mr. Ikwuakor stops us from leaving.

For the full moon jam?" Robbie asks.

"Mhmm. You all have to do a song, and your performance will count as one third of your semester grade"

"We have to sing a solo?" Ryder asks nervously.

"It can be a solo, or you can pair up with someone in this class and sing a duet. But just solos and duets"

"What about us?" A group of four boys sing in harmony. Ha, nerds. Gotta love em.

"No! No quartets" Mr. Ikwuakor says.

"Awwww" they harmonize again.

"So Savannah, what should we sing together?" Robbie asks. I look at him and snort unattractively.

"I-" I was about to speak but was cut off by a girl.

"I call Savannah!"

"And I call Tori!"

"I already called Savannah" Robbie says. Tori and I look at each other. The three of them start arguing about who gets to sing a duet with us and we quickly shut it down.

"Alright alright, we're not singing a duet with any of you. We're doing solo's" I say.

"Yeah, you can't just call us like the front seat in your moms mini van"

"I never had a mom" Rex pouts. I roll my eyes and Tori and I walk out. We say goodbye before parting ways and I catch Beck at his locker and I wrap my arms around him from behind. I here him chuckle and shut his locker before turning around with a smile. I mirror it and he leans down and pecks my lips.

"How my girl this morning?" He asks playing with my fingers.

"Better now that you're here" I smirk at my cheesy comment. He shakes his head with a playful eye roll.