The birthweek song

I've been acting weird ever since the play. I just don't know how to act around Beck anymore, now that I've admitted to myself that I love him. Isn't it to early to say that? What if it's all in my head? We've been dating for 2 months now. (I'm not sure if that's really the time in the show buts let's go with that)

I've known that I've loved his since the first week we were together, I'm a hopeless romantic. I just don't want to scare him off. Like my last boyfriend. Jack. Just saying his name makes me feel sick to my stomach. He was toxic, but I didn't know any better since he was my first love. Or at least I thought it was love. It wasn't until after I found him cheating on me with a girl, that I realized how awful he truly was to me. Was I not good enough for him? Did I move to fast in our relationship? Was it my fault? I tried hard not to blame it on myself but it's hard.

Anyway enough sad talk, back to the present.

Andre, Tori, Cat, Robbie and I were sitting on the stairs at school while Tori whines about having no ideas for a present for Trina.

"No, no! Ugh no. Hey!.....no" Tori says as she scrolls through present ideas.

"I wanna go get some iced coffee" Robbie says all of a sudden. Honestly that sounds like a great idea.

"I thought caffeine makes you vibrate?" Andre asks the boy.

"Sometimes it's nice" He answers. Okay......

"Ooh! I found a massage helmet! A stylish helmet that massages your head, that sounds fun right?" Tori asks hopeful.

"It could be"

"Uhhhh"

"Yeah...."

We all say at the same time.

"I know it's awful!" Tori groans.

"I hate it"

"It's a terrible idea"

"Why?"

We all agree.

"Uhhhh I'm never gonna find a good present for Trinas birth-week" She says.

"Birth-week? You mean birthday?" Cat ask.

"Yeah you don't know my sister. She thinks one day isn't enough celebration so she calls it her birth-week. And if I don't get her an amazing present I'm gonna have to listen to her complain about it for the next six months" Tori explains.

"You sister is so high maintenance" I say.

"Tell me about it" Tori says.

"Alright, alright chill down. We'll help you through this" Andre says.

"Totally"

"Yeah"

"I guess"

"Okay. A perfect present for Trina" Cat thinks.

"Something amazing" Andre says.

"Just get the massage helmet" Rex says from inside Robbies backpack. Why you might ask? Because he said something rude five minutes ago so he's in time out. Poor puppet. Tori kicks the backpack and Rex cries out.

—————

It was now lunch time and everyone was squished together at our lunch table. Beck had his arm around my shoulder and I immediately tended up. God Savannah pull yourself together. He furrowed his eyebrows and gave me a concern led look. I just gave him my best smile and continued eating my chicken Caesar salad