Ice Cream for Ke$ha

This chapter constrains mature content (VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED)

————

"Cat" Robbie begs as we sit down for lunch. My sister wouldn't even look at him after her dream last night.

"Cat, come on, you can't be mad at something I did in your dream" He sighs. I smirk as I take a bite of my pizza.

"It's what you didn't do" She clarifies. Robbie straightens his back with a puzzled look.

"Well, Weill you at least tell me what I didn't do?"

"Fine. These little kids were trying to eat us, and you wouldn't even try to help me you were just crying and yelling "no, no, don't eat me. Eat her, eat her" She says.

"Yeah, god Robbie!" I yell. He looks at me in disbelief as I hide my snicker.

"Thanks Vannah" Cat smiles.

"Well, I'm sorry, and if a bunch of little kids ever really do eat us, I promise to—well, why shouldn't they eat you first?" he cuts himself off and Cat gasps and slaps him.

"I wanna live!" He defends as Andre, Beck and Tori join us. I smile at my handsome boyfriend as he takes a seat. He kisses my cheek and smiles back at me.

"There's things I've never tried, things I really, really, really want to do" Robbie continues. Beck gives me a questioning look.

"What do you really, really, really want to do?" Tori asks confused to the conversation.

"Uh, ride a pony" He says.

"Yes! I shall come with you on that adventure" I state raising my hand. They all chuckle at me.

"Take a cooking class" Robbie adds. This time we all just stare at him. "Other things" Andre pulls out a tub of ice cream and I squeal. Yay.

"Just ice cream?" Cat asks.

"Uh-huh" He says.

"That's what your gonna eat for lunch?" Robbie asks.

"Nope, it's been in my locker all day, so...I'm gonna drink it" she says. My mouth falls open and I pout.

"Don't worry your pretty little face Sav" He says digging out another pint of ice cream that was cold and not melted.

"Ugh, I love you" I cry as I take the ice cream and a spoon and start eating. Mmm, Moose Tracks. So good.

"Why...?" Cat asks to why Andre is drinking melted ice cream.

"Because I wanna meet Kesha" Andre says. Beck grabs his own spoon and begins eating from the pint with me. Andre then pulls out a circular red peice of cardboard from the ice cream and scowls.

"Ah, dang it" He whines.

"Kesha's not in there?" Tori asks sarcastically. Andre sighs.

"No, I got another stupid K" He glares and throws the piece behind him making it hit Sinjin in the face.

"Oh, is this about that contest?" Robbie asks.

"What contest?" I ask.

"Kesha's doing this thing with Licher's ice cream" Robbie says.

"See, there's a latter at the bottom of every pint. Uh, you either get a K, an E, an S, an H, or an A" Andre says.

"And if you find the letters that spell Kesha, you win a private concert" Robbie concludes.

"From Kesha?" Tori asks in disbelief.

"Yep"

"So far this week I've eaten 11 pints of ice cream, and all I've gotten are 11 K's. Ah!" Andre yells throwing his empty ice cream pint behind him, also hitting Sinjin in the face which makes me snort.