Freak the freak out (part 2)

Last episode of season 1!!!!!!! Oh my gosh! It's literally been FOREVER since I started this fan fix. I literally never ever thought it would blow up the way it did. I'm so incredibly grateful for all of you who stayed with me even when it took me literally forever to update 💀 I have now excuse....I'm lazy. But we made it! Alright alright I won't keep you any longer. Enjoy the last chapter of season 1!

—————

The slap

Savannah Valentine: Almost strangled two girls tonight. But revenge is to be seemed out

Feeling: vengeful 😈

————

I was exhausted after last night. Fell asleep as soon as I got home after dropping Jade, and Beck home. What I was grateful for, was Cat making breakfast this morning. I was scared out of my mind when I smelt cooking but she actually did an amazing job. She made chocolate chip pancakes and they were orgasmic.

"Get up we're going to Tori's!" Jaded voice boomed through our house which almost made me fall of my chair.

"Good morning to you too love. And come in" I say with sarcasm laced in my grumpy morning voice.

"Pancake?" Cat asks holding her spatula.

"No-....yes" She says and grabs one. Her eyes widened slightly. "Cat you made these?"

"Uhuh. Good right?" She giggles.

"It keeps surprising me that she's actually a really talented cook" I mumble through my mouth full.

"Anyways, get up we're going to Tori's. I have a plan" Jade says. I groan dramatically.

"What is it?"

"I'll explain on the way. Come on"

We run into my room and slip on a hoodie and leggings for the time being. I'm craving frozen yogurt right now. We should bring some for Tori since she had to deal with the beast all night. I walk out of my room and meet Jade and Cat in her car. It wasn't a long ride to her house, but we did stop for frozen yogurt. Jade explained her plan to us and I smiled mischievously. We were gonna bring those girls down. She pulled into Tori's driveway and we got out and knocked on her door. Cat held up the yogurt as she opened the door. My eyes widened slightly at her state.

"Dang girl" I say.

"We brought you frozen yogurt" Cat smiles.

"Why? You know frozen yogurt doesn't solve all the worlds problem!" She speaks loudly at the boys who I see are in her house. What in the..... are they untying a dead body?

"I told you we should have gotten donuts" Jade says to me.

"I'm sorry!" I say.

"Why aren't you being nice?" Cat asks Tori.

"And why do you look disgusting?" Jade asks. Tori glares at her before pointing.

"Trina"

"Ohhhhh" the three of us say.

"Listen, we need to talk to you" I say.

"It's really important" Cat adds.

"Alright, let's go outside. I don't wanna be in here when they get that tape off her mouth" She says. I stifle a laugh. I see Jade stand by the door in thought.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask. She walks into the house before reaching into Becks jacket and grabbing his keys. My mouth falls open and she smiles innocently at me.