A film by Dale Squires

This chapter contains mature content. (VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED)

—————

Crap, crap, crap I'm late. I slept in an hour, so now I'm gonna be late and apparently Dale Squires was teaching our class today. Great. I ran through the hallway and stormed through the doors of the black box theatre. Everyone stopped and stared at me. Being in an uncomfortable situation, I clicked my tongue and gave them finger guns. I looked up and there was Dale Squires staring directly at me as I took my seat next to Jade.

"Sorry I'm late" I say. Dales eyes widen. "You're British?" I predict.

"You're British?" He asks.

"Correct" I say. That's getting real old.

"And what's you're name?" He asks.

"Savannah" I say. He nods.

"Why were you late?" Tori asks.

"Oh you know" I wave her off. She shrugs.

"Hey what happened to your shoe?" Dale asks Robbie. He doesn't have a shoe on his left foot.

"Oh it was taken by street toughs" He answers. Dale raises his eyebrow.

"Hey! Is it true that you're going to be directing Johnny Depp's new movie?" Tori asks.

"Uh looks that way yeah" He answers. Everyone gasps in awe.

"That even excites me" a voice says. We all look over to to this weird looking kid who looks like a creep. Everyone shuffled away form him. Then the doors to the theatre swing open again and there stands Trina along with other students.

"There he is!" She says. All the students scream and wave at Dale. The teacher walks up to them.

"Woah what it going on here?"

"Cat sent out a mass text message that Dale Squires was here!" Trina says.

"I love mass texting" Cat says. I shake my head.

Come on, come on!" The teacher tries to shoo them out but they wouldn't listen.

"Hi Dale! I heard you're directing the new Johnny Depp movie and I'd be prefect! Here's my head shot!" Trina says holding up a photo of herself.

I groan and get up from my sweet and walk towards them.

"Get lost you Twats!" I say backing them up and closing the doors. When I turn around Trina, managed to slip through my grasp.

"Thanks..... Savannah" the teacher says wide eyed. "You too Trina"

"But I'd look so good next to Johnny Depp in a movie. Please Dale" Trina begs.

"Tori, can you make your sister leave"

"Trina stop embarrassing me or I'm gonna embarrass you" She says.

"Don't threaten me" Trina scoffs.

"When Trina was six our family went to the mall just before Christmas-"