Bonus chapter. (date night)

This chapter contains mature content (VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED)

———

Be there in 5 — My love ❤️

I smiled as a text from Beck popped up on my phone. He wouldn't tell me where he was taking me. All he said was dress fancy. I was hesitant at first. I didn't want him spending heaps of money on me. But Beck wouldn't take no for an answer, so here I am, in my second fancy dress of the week. It complemented my figure beautifully.

 It complemented my figure beautifully

I wanted to go with something a little bit more revealing to tease him for the night

I wanted to go with something a little bit more revealing to tease him for the night. I could tell he was sexually frustrated all week. I smirked as I applied a nude lip. I heard the doorbell ring and I smiled and opened the door. There stood Beck in his fancy suite and a single lily in his hands. His eyes widened slightly when he saw me and my lips twitched up into a small smirk.

"You look handsome" I say walking out and locking my door. He clears his throat.

"And you look gorgeous as always" He say placing his hand on my lower back and leading me to his car.

"Where are we going?" I ask. He shakes his head and doesn't answer me. His hand rested on my thigh, in a comforting way. His thumb tapped to the rhythm of the song playing. When we arrive I saw we were in an empty parking lot to a restaurant.

"It's closed" I say pointing the the "closed" sign on the door. Beck gets out of the car and walks over to my side before opening my door for me. I smile at how adorable he is. We walk to the doors of the restaurant and he pulls a key out of his pocket and my mouth falls agape. He unlocks the doors and we walk in. It was so dark I almost ran into a table. Then the lights switched on and I gasped. There as a table in the middle set up with candles and roses with plates of covered food on it. My eyes begin to tear up.

"Damn you Oliver" I say, my voice cracking. Beck softly pulls my hand and leads me to the table.

"You like?" He asks swallowing nervously.

"It's above and beyond. I- how?" I ask as my tears start to slowly go away.

"My dads boss's son owns this restaurant and he owed my dad so I asked if he could set this up for us" He says. I gaze into his eyes with only love. I can't believe he did something like this for me. This is beyond anything I expected from him. I would be fine with going to McDonald's. Okay maybe not McDonald's, but something is better then nothing.