Sleepover at Sikowitz's

"Listen, Miss Travis listen to me" Andre acts out a scene with Tori in front of the class. Tori's crying.

"What?" Tori asks.

"It's just a simple surgery, I've done this operation hundreds of times. Everything will be fine" He says as Sikowitz creeps up behind them.

"But what if I'm not fine? What if I die in that operating table? I have three—"

"Uh huh" Sikowitz says. Tori gives him a look.

"I have three—"

"Uh huh" He says again.

"I have three children!" She manages to say.

"Uh huh, oh I'm sorry kids excuse me" Sikowitz says moving Andre and facing Tori who has stopped acting. "I don't mean to interrupt the scene but Tori, look at the red dot" he says holding up a flash card with a red dot in the centre. She starts looking at it and then he screams 'boo' in her face causing her to fall down.

"I love this class" I smile. Beck laughs in my shoulder.

"Sikowitz?!" Tori says. "You scared the fudge out of me"

"Why did you stop crying?" He asks crouching down to her level.

"What?" She asks confused.

"You were playing the role of a girl who had just been told she was going to have surgery. Why did you break character?" He specifies.

"Cuz you interrupted our scene and yelled boo in my face" She says like it's obvious.

"Tori and Andre, take your seats" Sikowitz says. The two teens sit down. "I'm trying to teach you kids about method acting, and that means whatever character your playing, you must stay in that character the entire time no matter what happens. Wether on camera or off camera. On stage or off stage. You've got to understand that—" he was cut off by the bell ringing. Everyone begins to pack up.

"Until tomorrow" Sikowitz says pouting and sitting on the floor. We all roll our eyes.

"Look I'm really sorry we disappointed you" Tori says.

"Yeah it's just we think that method acting is kinda dumb" Robbie explains. Everyone agrees.

"Well of course you think method acting is dumb. It's too challenging for you" Sikowitz says.

"Yeah I really don't think that's the issue here" Jade says and I nod.

"Staying in character no matter what happens, is something only true professional actors can pull off" He says laughing. "Sometimes I forget you're all just children" we all scrunch up our faces "amateurs" he adds. Cats face makes me giggle.

"He called us amateurs" She says.

"You're wack job teacher just called all of y'all out" Rex laughs. "I love it"

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt your little- amateur- feelings" Sikowitz says. I laugh while. At gasps again.

"He did it again!"