Freak the freak out (part 1)

I know the title says freak the freak out, but I'm changing the song that they sing. It's just so you guys  know what episodes they are. Also we're so so close to end of season 1! Ahhhhhhh! <3

—————

"Owww" Cat groans as her and Andre act out a scene for a class. Andre was pretending to check out her eye. "Owwww....ow! I'm so scared!"

"Try to relax everything is going to be alright" Andre says.

"You have to get me to a doctor" Cat says.

"Shhhh! If that spider bites your eyeball you could die in minutes" Andre says.

"Or she could turn into Spider-Man" I mumble quietly. Beck chuckles quietly into my hair.

"Oh man, please get it off my eye" Cat pleads. Andre grabs some tweezers.

"I'm going to try" He says leaning closer as cat hood her eye open. "Now shhhh. Don't move. And don't make a sound" He gets really close to her eye and we all watched intently. Then someone's phone goes off and Cat screams and pushes Andre away from her. We all sigh and look to see who's phone interrupted the scene.

"Oh! And the ringing is back!" Sikowitz yells crazily.

"Sikowitz it's a phone" I say. Sikowitz soon turns annoyed.

"Who's?" He crosses his arms. Tori sinks inter her seat.

"Mines" she says.

"Tori" Sikowitz scolds.

"I swear I thought I had it on vibrate" She says.

"Class is no place swearing or vibrating"

"Maybe we should start the scene over" Andre says.

"Can we?" Cat asks.

"No Cat it's to late. By now that spider would have bitten your characters eyeball and you'd be dying a spastic painful death " Sikowitz says. Cat frowns.

"Thanks a lot Tori" She says. Tori's mouth falls open.

"Well, we have about 4 minutes left why don't we all chat about our weekend plans. Robbie I assume you have non"

"What? That's- I have- I don't..." Robbie says giving up on finding an excuse.

"Rex?" Sikowitz asks.

"I'm gonna party with a couple of girls form Northridge" He says. We all look at him.

"Northridge girls? That should be an adventure" Sikowitz asks.

"Hehe what can I say?" Rex laughs.

"Hey! Guess what My sister and I and Jade are doing tonight?" Cat laughs. Everyone just stares at the red head, not bothered to guess.

"There's this new place in Los Feliz it's called "karaoke Dokie" and they have singing competitions on the weekends so Jade and I are gonna do a song" She says.

"I'm picking the song" Jade says.

"Jades picking the song" Cat giggles.

"Wait why aren't you singing Savannah?" Sikowitz asks and everyone nods.

"I'm on vocal rest for 24 hours. Linda says I need a break" I shrug. Linda is Hollywood arts vocal coach/ health person. I've been singing a lot lately and my voice is a little scratchy. "But I'll be there to cheer them on" I wink.

"Can Rex and I come sing too?" Robbie asks. I laugh.

"Be our guest" I say really wanting to witness that.