The Wood

Hey guys, I just wanted to remind you not to be a dry reader! I really love to see peoples comments they make my day so please comment! That's all enjoy this chapter!

——————

"Hey Savannah!" Tori waves me over. She was at the vending machine with her sister. I smiled and walked over. She handed me a Soda and I thanked her. As we were sipping a weird yellow flying saucer thing flew up to us. We all looked at it. Then it started firing lacers at it. I rolled my eyes and smacked it with my book. I smile in satisfaction and then Robbie and Beck walk over here. Robbie not looking so happy. I smile at Beck and he leans down to give me a kiss.

"Hey, thanks a lot for WAKING MY ASTRO CRAFT!" Robbie says to me. I hold my grands up in mock surrender.

"It was attacking us" I say mockingly.

"And stupid" Trina says. Tori and I laugh. We then heard Lane talking with some people with filming equipment.

"Get some shots of the kids on the stairway!" The director says. We all look at each other with confused looks and walked over.

"Oh my god they're filming something!" Trina says running in front of the camera blocking the shot of the kids dancing.

"That girl keeps blocking my shot" the camera man says irritated.

"Hey what's going on?" Tori asks.

"Oh these guys are shooting a TV show" Lane says.

"A TV show?" Robbie says.

"I wanna be on it" Trina says grabbing Lanes shirt.

"What show are you guys from?" I ask.

"Oh it's a new one called 'The Wood'" He says.

"I wanna be on the wood, what's the wood, I wanna be on it" Trina says fast.

"Trina stop or they might start to think you're desperate" I say, sarcastically. My boyfriend chuckles in my ear causing me to giggle cause it tickled.

"These are the producers Kyle and Mick" Lane says.

"Hey"

"Hi"

"I'm Robbie spelled with two 'b's'"

"So what's The Wood about?" Beck asks.

"It's a reality show" Kyle says.

"About teenagers in Hollywood" Mick says.

"I'm a teenager and I'm in Hollywood right now, see" Trina says.

"They're here to get shots of our school" Lane says.

"And some interesting kids to feature on the show" Kyle adds.

"So is there gonna be like a casting section?" Tori asks.

"Uh huh" Kyle says.

"After school in the Black Box" Lane says and Trina walks forward.

"I'll be there" She says before walking away.

"Hey could we get some shots of kids outside?" Kyle asks Lane.

"Sure, let's go this way" He says and they walk away.

"Sooooo you guys gonna try out?" Tori asks. I scrunch up my face.