Robarazzi

Hi friends! So I got a lot of messages saying that you guys wanted smut in this story. I few were concerned  about children reading this story but this is your warning now. I will also make this labeled as Mature, so if you get upset about any sexual content that is not my fault.

On to the chapter......
————

Cat and I were certainly walking up to our fellow friends during lunch. Cat had the perkiest smile on her face. She had found this stupid machine that can supposedly make it snow. Of course Cat thought it was utterly fascinating. When we arrive at the table she plops it onto the table and I sit down. They all give Cat a strange look. Then went back to eating.

"Don't you guys want to know that is?" Cat pouts.

"It it a transporter from the future that can beam you to another table? Cause if it is what button do I push" Jade says in her usual snarky mood.

"That's so hurtful" Cat cries.

"You know you don't always have to be mean to everyone" Tori says.

"See Tori's interested in my advice"

"I'm realy not" Tori replies.

"Sav-"

"Wow look at the colour of this table! Such a pretty blue" I cut her off. Beck chuckles and wraps his arm around my shoulder and kisses me temple.

"Awww come on little red, tell us about your doohickey" Andre nudges her. I smile.

"Okay....it's called, the snowby" Cat says dramatically. "Watch" she presses a button and a whole bunch of fake snow rains down on our table and into our hair.

I reach over and turn the machine of. I look over at Beck and start laughing.

"What?" Beck smiles.

"Your hair is covered in fake snow" I giggle. He reaches over and scoops up snow from my hair.

"Likewise" he says.

"It makes pretend snow!" Cat giggles.

"It's all I've met tostada" Beck says.

"And my pizza" Tori says.

"And my bloody hair" I say shaking my head.

"We'll do not eat it" Cat says sternly.

"Why...." Jade asks.

"Cause it says the fake snow is toxic and can cause abdominal bleeding" She says. Everyone pushes their food to the centre of the table.

"So...what made you buy a machine that poisons people's lunches?" I ask.

"This catalog" She says holding up a SkyStors magazine.

"SkyStore?" Beck asks.

"Yeah! Sav and I went to visit our uncle and uncle this weekend in San Francisco, and they had these on the plane. It's like filled with all kinds of cool stuff you can buy"

Cat gasps.

"Like this! A tree face! You put it on your tree to give it a face"

"Whaaaaat? I never would have guessed!" I say shocked. Cat rolls her eyes.

"What if you don't have a tree?" Tori asks.

"It also works on bushes?"

"And if you don't have a bush?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Well then...you- you can wear it as a mask for yourself!" She says confidently. I chuckle and shake my head.

"Unbelievable!" I hear a familiar voice and we all see Robbie rushing our way.