Wok star

Jade is nowhere to be found. Beck and I have been searching for her everywhere. She skipped our last two classes because she was upset that the school wouldn't sponsor her play.

"Hey Beck! Sav!" Tori waves us over to her, Andre and my sister.

"Yeah what's up?" Beck asks still keeping his eye out for Jade.

"After school we're going- oh my god!" She cuts herself off by almost dropping her school binder. Beck and I chuckle. "After school we're going to this inane Chinese restaurant I found right up the street. Wanna come?"

"Uhhh maybe. If we can find Jade" I say walking forward.

"Where is she?" Andre asks.

"We don't know. She blew off her last two classes" Beck answers.

"She's still mad?" Tori asks.

"Ohhhh yeah" I say.

"Why is Jade mad?" Cat asks.

"Cause, you know that play she wrote? "Well Wishes""

"Uh huh" Cat says.

"Well she wanted to put it on here at the school and they won't let her" Beck says.

"Why not?" Andre asks.

"The teachers think it's too weird and disturbing" Tori sighs.

"What's wrong with weird and disturbing?" Sinjin asks from beside her. Tori's eyes widen and she turns her head and looks him up and down.

"Umm....your pants are undone" She says.

"I know" He scoffs before walking away. Tori shrugs just as Robbie and Rex run our way.

"We found Jade" he pants from running.

"Where?" I ask.

"Janitors....closet" Rex says in between breaths. We all walk over the the janitors closet and open it to see Jade sitting on the floor cutting up a garbage can.

"Hey...watch's doing?" Beck asks nervously.

"Cutting up a big trash can" she says.

"Cutting up the janitors entire trash can?" Robbie asks in disbelief.

"He's got another one" She shrugs. I sigh and sit down next to her on the floor.

"Jade, listen I read your play and I think it's really good" Tori says.

"She's right. You've got talent babe" I smile.

"I'm not your friend" Jade yells her. I chuckle and roll my eyes. Tori looks at me like "really?" And I smile innocently.

"Well" She gasps.

"Anyway if the school won't let me do my play then who cares if it's good" Jade says.

"Why don't you just produce your play yourself?" Cat suggests.

"You know how much money that would cost?" She says.

"No...." Cat sighs. Then Andre cuts in.

"Did she cut up that whole trash can with just a pair of scissors?" He asks. We all look at him with a knowing expression.

"How much do you think it would really cost to produce your play?" Tori asks.

"I don't know" Jade sighs. "2-3 grand"

"Okay... then it shouldn't be that hard to find someone to put up the money" Tori says. Jade stops cutting the trash can and grabs my hand before getting up. She points her scissors at the girl.