The bird scene

(Outfit at top)

"And you're saying that movies not scary?" Andre asks Rex as we walk down the stairs at school. I zoned out......well let's just say the last thing we were talking about was completely different.

"No. I'm saying it's not as scary as tofu" Rex replies.

"Why you always ripping on tofu?" Andre asks.

"Cause it tastes like snot. And snot does not taste good"

I roll my eyes at the conversation their having and see tori struggling to stuff books in her locker.
"Hey look who's here"

"Hey, could you guys help me?" She asks opening her locker while balancing books on the leg. We chuckle and go to help her.

"Sure" Robbie says and drops Rex onto the floor.

"You should puts some shelves in their" I say after putting her books in.

"There you go. All set" Andre says.

"Thanks"

Robbie goes to pick up Rex and he groans. "Never put me down like that again" he slaps Robbie in the face and I roll my eyes at them.

"Ow! I was helping Tori!" Robbie says.

"Get the gum off my forehead" Rex demands.

"Alright, my locker is filled. I feel complete" Tori says.

"Woah, woah, not yet" Andre says. I furrow my eyebrows confused.

"What?" Tori asks.

"You gotta customize it"

"Everyone at Hollywood Arts has to customize their locker" Robbie explains. My mouth parts slightly.

"I haven't got the slightest clue what I'm gonna do for mine" I groan.

"Oh, we'll, what did you do for yours?" Tori asks Robbie.

"I made a mosaic using all of my baby bottle nipples from my childhood" He replies confidently. Andre and Tori give him a look, while I had to bite my lip to stop from laughing and played it off with a cough. I think he bought it.

"They remind me of a happier time" he defends. I mean he has the right idea. I shake my head.

"Yours?" I ask Andre. He motions for us to follow him.

"Check it out" he says.

"Follow those dreads" Rex says.

We walk right around the corner and he leads us to a locker with a built in keyboard.

"That's sick!" I say running my hands over it. Then he starts playing a tune on it and everyone in the halls start to move to the beat. He truly does have a talent. Then Lane comes into the hallway.

"Hey Andre, Robbie!  That squirrels stuck in my office again" He says. The boys sigh.

"I'll get the net" Andre says.

"I'll get the nuts" Robbie says and they split up.

Tori sighs and we walk back to her locker. "I don't know what to do with my locker" she says.