Stage fighting

(Outfit at top)

"Woah woah woah, Tori calm down" I say walking up to her. She was aggressively trying to shove a French horn into her locker and it was not working.

"Hey what's up" Cat and Andre say coming up to us.

"I'm having a horn problem. Why do I have to play an instrument anyway?" Tori says.

"Everyone at Hollywood Arts has to play an instrument" Cat says.

"Yeah, I chose the trumpet" I say. (True story)

"Ugh, but I sing. My throat is my instrument, I'm a throat player" Tori says.

"Doesn't count" Andre says.

"And it sounds kind of gross" Cat says. We all stare at her for a second before shaking our heads.

"Why'd you pick the French horn?" I ask her.

"I don't know...I like French fries, French toast" Tori says and Cat gasps.

"One time when I was eating French toast at a restaurant, I started laughing and then I started choking, so the lady who ran the rest made me leave" Cat says. I slap my hand to my forehead. Andre and Tori look at her like she has three heads and I chuckle. I'm used to this, so it doesn't really faze me anymore.

"So let's hear your horn!" Cat says to Tori.

"Yeah play that funky music white girl" Andre says and Tori looks at him with amusement.

"You know I'm half Latina" She says.

"Then hit it Muchacha" He says.

She starts playing and my face cringes. That's not her instrument. Cat, Andre and I look at each other then back at Tori.

"I think it's broken" She says with her lips in a thin line.

"Here, let me fix it" Andre says taking it from her. He starts playing a random song on it and kids in the hall start dancing to it. This one kid with a keyboard starts playing along.

"It's not broken!" Cat says and starts dancing.

—————
When Tori and I were walking to the black box theatre for class today we heard grunting coming from inside. We both furrowed our eyebrows confused and opened the doors to see Beck fighting some guy. Well.... "Fighting" is more like it. It looks real at first glance but you could still tell that they weren't actually hitting each other. Tori on the other hand......

"Beck!" She yells as his partner throws him over a table. She was yelling at them to stop and before I could do anything to stop her she tackled the guy Beck was practicing with.

"Tori!" Beck and I yelled at the same time. I grabbed onto Toris shoulders and her hand came flying back and I had to duck out of the way. Beck pulled me back and we started yelling at her to stop attacking the poor guy. That's when the rest of our class started walking in and they immediately sprung into action and got tori off the guys back.

"What are you doing?!" An older guy asks a tori once she settled down.

"That guy was beating up Beck!" She says incredulously. Everyone groans and runs a hand through their hair.

"Ohh you poor thing" Jade says walking up
Beside me.

"We we're practicing" Beck states calmly.

"This is Russ" The older guy says.

"I'm Russ!" Russ says annoyed. Cant blame him.

"He's a professional stunt man I invited him here to the class about stage fighting"