Cat's new Boyfriend

Soooo I definitely did not expect lots of people to read this story. I'm so fucking grateful and I feel so bad for not updating in literally forever. I guess once school started I just lost motivation for this story and I'm sorry for that. BUT IM BACK BITCHESSS. And I won't let you guys down this time! I promise. And as an "I'm sorry" I added a smut scene for ya. Now I know y'all have been waiting so let's move on to the story!

This chapter contains mature content. (Viewers discretion is advised)
————

So Cat has a boyfriend. I have yet to meet the boy and give him the "if you hurt my sister I'll kick your ass" talk. Cat told me that his name was Danny, but she likes to call him Daniel. So far I had a biased opinion because he has the name from my favourite musicals of all time. Grease.

The bell for end class just rang and I walked out with Becks arm around my shoulder. Just as we entered the hallway we saw Tori and some dude talking awkwardly.

"So how's you get into preforming?" The dude asks.

"Oh my sisters tongue got all big and swollen, and here I am" she said with her arms.

"So who's that?" Jade asks.

"Uhhh, this is Danny" Tori says. Huh?

"Hey" Danny says. Beck and Jade reply with a 'sup'

"Wait, Danny?" I ask. Before he could reply Jade asks more questions.

"So, why are you talking to Tori?" she asks.

"He goes to my old school" Tori says.

"Sherwood" Danny says.

"He....He was my boyfriend" Tori points out awkwardly. He points back.

"Girlfriend"

"You two dated?" I asked. They nodded. Oh god.

"So why'd you dump her?" Jade asks with a smirk, I roll my eyes.

"Jade" I scold.

"Can I guess? 'Cuz I gotta a lotta guesses" She ignores me.

"Um, actually...."

"You, you don't have to-" Tori says.

"Tori broke up with me" Danny says. Oh this just keeps getting better.

"Oh" Jade says.

"So there's no, uh, feelings left is there?" I ask walking closer to the boy eyeing him down. They both look at each other, neither of them saying anything. I click my tongue. "Uh huh" I say.

"Savannah Valentine, nice to meet you Danny" I say extending my hand. His eyes widen. He goes to take my hand but a loud girly scream echos through the hallways.

"Daniel!" Cat says launching into his arms.

"Hey babe!" He says spinning her around and kisses her. Jade, Beck, and I all look at each other with knowing looks.

"This is he guy I've been telling you about!" Cat says smiling ear to ear. "My boyfriend" She giggles poking his side.

"Oh" Tori groans. I raise an eyebrow.

"Daniel, these are my friends, Beck, Jade, Tori, and that my sister Savannah" Cat says. I crack my fingers and point at him.

"So..... Daniel, what are your intentions with my Cat?" I ask in a deep voice like a father would do. I feel Beck pull me into his arms with a chuckle. Danny give me a weird look.

"Yeah, Danny and I have met" Tori says ignoring my comment.

"Really, you know Daniel?" Cat asks.