Pregnancy Announcement

"Why do you think (Y/N) and Kurapika invited us over?" Killua asks Gon, who sits beside him on the couch, "They could've at least told us why we came all the way here.

Killua, Gon, and Alluka sit on the couch in your living room, some ridiculous tv show playing in the background while they wait for you and Kurapika to make your entrance. Leorio sits in a recliner adjacent to the couch, looking rather suspicious as he struggles to keep his mouth shut.

Gon only shrugs, a bright smile evident on his face, "I don't know but I'm sure it's important. Kurapika doesn't usually invite us over."

"They probably missed us," Alluka points out with a confident smile on her face, prompting Killua to ruffle her hair.

"I bet they did miss us but I don't think that's why we're here," Killua's eyes narrow on Leorio who's unusually quiet, "You know something, don't you, Leorio?"

Leorio shakes his head, avoiding Killua's intimidating gaze like the plague, "I don't know anything and I'm not telling you anything!"

Killua jumps up from the couch, shoving both of his hands in his front pockets he stalks over to Leorio, putting on an intimidating aura, "What are you hiding, old man?"

"I'm not old!" Leorio angrily shouts in his defense, turning to face Killua as he does, "I promised (Y/N) and Kurapika that I wouldn't say anything! You'll have to wait for them to get here."

"Awe, come on. Give us a hint," Killua whines back while Alluka and Gon chuckle at his conversation with Leorio, "We won't tell them you said anything."

Leorio only shakes his head, declaring, "Nope! Not saying anything. I don't want (Y/N) and Kurapika to hate me."

Killua hums in thought, before leaning against the arm of Leorio's chair, "So, it must be really important, right?"

"Yes. I only found out by accident," He explains to his white-haired friend, "And they swore me to secrecy."

"Killua, (Y/N) and Kurapika are gonna be here any minute," Gon holds up his phone, a message from you visible on the screen, "We won't have to wait much longer."

"Hmm, okay. I guess I can let it go until they get here," Killua's intense aura slowly fades as he makes his way back over to the couch and sits down, "You got off easy this time, grandpa."

Leorio crosses his arms as he sulks, "I'm not old," He lets out a breath of relief once Killua quits glaring daggers at him, "You almost made me give away the secret that (Y/N) is pregnant," Once he realizes what he's said, he covers his mouth with his hand, his eyes widened.

Killua's eyes widen for a moment before he hides his expression of surprise and shrugs, "Is that what they were going to tell us? That's not even that big of a deal."

Meanwhile, Gon and Alluka's jaws have nearly hit the floor, rejoicing for you and Kurapika not long after.

"Really??" Gon jumps out of his seat in his excitement and rushes over to Leorio with sparkling eyes, "Is it true?? Are Kurapika and (Y/N) gonna have a baby?"

Alluka follows his lead, also glancing up at Leorio with puppy dog eyes and an overjoyed smile, "Is it really true, Mr. Leorio?"

Leorio sweat-drops, a nervous smile etched onto his face as he slowly nods in confirmation, "Yeah, it's true," He scratches the back of his neck before shouting, "But you can't tell them I told you! They're gonna be so mad at me if they find out I told you!"

Killua merely shrugs, "Then you shouldn't have told us."

His face is completely red as he shouts at the former assassin, "You shouldn't have pressured me!! I'm not good at keeping secrets!"