Chapter 25 || Shit I Need To Stop Swearing

(Play the song above when the moment comes. You will KNOW. Just wait.)

Chapter 25 || Shit, I Need To Stop Swearing

"Hey Blake!" I cheer after pressing answer to his call.

"Hi," he replies dryly before speaking again, "Guess what."

"What?" I question curiously, propping myself into an upright position, suddenly intrigued by whatever it is he wants to tell me.

"You have to guess, dumb-ass."

"You found your brain?" I offer pathetically. I was a terrible guesser, so I couldn't be bothered to come up with a realistic answer.

"No, not yet," he sighs wistfully, playing along with my joke.

"That's a pity. Don't worry, you'll find it one day," I assure him firmly.

"Thank you, that gives me hope," he replies, before adding, "Now be serious, asshole. Guess again."

"You're pregnant."

"No."

"You finally realised that you're a girl!? Oh Blake, I'm so happy for you!" I squeal.

I hear him sigh to himself, before he speaks again, "Okay. I'm just going to cut to the chase since you can't stop being a smart-ass," he declares, "Tomorrow we are going to George-Well National Park."

"Really? That's awesome!"

George-Well National Park was very well known in our area, despite it being almost a 2 hour drive away. It was an area completely made up of bush land, and so people tended to use the park for bush-hiking. Teenagers, on the other hand, used the park for different reasons. Camping. Parties. Swimming. Games. It was a popular hangout for teenagers, and so it was no surprise that the whole town knew of this park.

"Yeah, we're leaving at 7am," he informs me, and ruffling erupts from his side of the line before he says, "Also, Alec says bring Elle."

A full beam smile stretches onto my face and I prevent myself from cooing. Recently, Elle and Alec have been getting along fairly well. And by that, I mean consistent flirting and teasing to the absolute max. It was adorable. "Of course," I reply, "We'll see you guys tomorrow, then."

"Yeah. Bye," he mutters, "And bring your swimsuit! A small, skimpy one preferably. Goodbye," the line cuts off before I can scold him.

I smile to myself and fall back on my bed, excitement creeping onto me as I think about what was in store for tomorrow. Although Blake's group, Elle and I had caught up quite a few times over the past week (Mainly lounging at Blake's house and watching movies), I knew that tomorrow would be different. We're going to George-Well National Park for crying out loud!

▲ ▲ ▲

"Let's go!" Chase exclaims, "Chop chop!" he claps his hands and hurries the lot of us out of Blake's house.

Today was the day. I was more than excited about this, though a little disappointed that Elle couldn't make it. She had some wedding to attend, unfortunately.

"Reece, you're with me," Chase claps his hand on Reece's back as they walk over to Chase's red Porsche (God knows how many cars that guy owns. I swear, yesterday he came to Blake's in a yellow Ferrari).

"Bye kids. Have fun!" Jay and Marisa wave from the front porch, and Blake's cheeks turn red in embarrassment. "Remember, don't talk to any strangers!"

"Stop it guys, you're embarrassing me," Blake scowls at them. A wicked grin spreads across Jay's face and Marisa just beams.

"Did you remember to pack your diapers?" Jay asks, "You need to be prepared. Remember the last time you forgot them? Total disaster."