▲ Sneak Peak Of Sequel ▲

This is just a little sneak peak/taster of the sequel to LWTBB. I still have a bit to work on and prepare for it, but will hopefully feel the inspiration and motivation soon. For now I'm happy with working on my other book, TPM, and this other story I've been working on that I haven't posted yet which is a teen lit novel. 

To be honest, I don't know how I feel about this chapter. Every time I write now I just feel nervous, so I need to get over that. I just don't want to spontaneously loose my ability to write an interesting story, so I hope I have reached your expectations. Bleh. 

Hope you enjoy anyway!

▲ ▲ ▲

"Everybody, gather around!" Ms Smith tries to organise the 20 of us, rounding us up like how a farm dog herds sheep, "Evan, come back here!... Chase, leave that poor old man alone!... Oh dear god! Chris, how many times have I told you not to pull your pants down in a public area!?" she cries, throwing her hands into the air.

"This is a nightmare," Elle breathes, the two of us watching on in horror as Ms Smith rushes around us, trying to maintain the lot of us. Meanwhile, Mr. Blackmore sits at the airport bench, eating a banana.

Ms Smith counts all of us the best she can, "There's two missing. Who is missing?"

"Blake Parker went to the bathroom, Margaret!" Chase shouts as he retreats back to the group after shadow-walking a short old man because he was dared to by Elle, Reece, Alec, Amy and I. Chase slings an arm around Amy casually and Elle looks at me, pointing her finger to her tongue and fake-gagging.

"I've told you many times, Chase. Do not call me by my first name!" Ms Smith looks like she's about to lose it... well, she kinda already has.

"Sorry about that... Margaret," he grins, looking at Elle, Reece, Alec and I mischievously.

"If you keep that up, Chase, you're going to get kicked off this trip," Reece warns him.

"Yeah," Alec agrees, "So keep doing what you're doing. Please."

Chase punches Alec in the arm, "Shut up."

"What did I miss?" I glance behind me to see Blake walking up to me. A smile automatically graces my face and he stands beside me and his eyes scan the crowd of students.

"Chase shadow-walked some poor old man, Chris pulled his pants down in front of everyone again, and Ms Smith looks like she wants to choke all of us and cut us into tiny little pieces," I give him a quick update.

"Nice description," he compliments before adding. "And I don't know why, but something tells me this vacation isn't going to be very successful," he muses.

"Oh however could you come to that assumption?" I gasp sarcastically.

"Blake, you're here," Ms Smith breathes in relief.

"You say that like it's a good thing," Alec remarks grumpily to the teacher.

"Alec, baby. Why are you hating on everyone today?" Elle asks him with a frown.

"I had to wake up at 4 in the morning!" he exclaims, flailing his arms in the air dramatically, "I usually go to bed at that time!"

"Who is the second person missing?" Ms Smith asks the group, disregarding Alec's comment.

"Jada Campbell," Angela, a friend of mine from the social justice team, pipes up, "She went to get some snacks for her, Louise and I on the plane trip. She shouldn't be too long."

"Oh dear God! We are boarding the plane in 10 minutes!" Ms Smith yells, "Nicholas," she addresses Mr. Blackmore, "Will you help me out here?"

Mr. Blackmore sighs and stands up, returning to the group, "How long will Jada be?" he asks Angela, exasperated. Mr. Blackmore has never been much help to anyone and I wish he never came on this trip, no offence to him.